RealKennin

May 4, 2024
I've got quite a series of obstacles.

1. I've got the diamond, I know where Patches ist... but I can't talk to him about Emily in any way to get her. What am I missing?

2. I'm level 5000+ with Amy. Normally at 500+ (which is a long time ago by now) I should have gotten a new quest about her mom and dad. How do I get those?

3. How do I get the Bar Slut to talk to me?

4. How or where do I find Katrina in the University? I only get to an empty library where I can't do anything but read a book, OR meet some teacher who doesn 't talk to me. (And obviously Mrs. Moon.)

5. I've got a book on sex from some store. How do I use it? I cannot read it in any of my rooms, I think.

6. How do I get the "special sauce" in the Ramen shop?

7. Who's Marty?

That's all that I'm struggling with.
Thanks a lot!

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
I have trouble getting Maserati essence. I've defeated the bank employee about 15 times but got no Maserati essence, seems to be a bug issue. Thanks in advance for help if i'm missing something

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have trouble getting Maserati essence. I've defeated the bank employee about 15 times but got no Maserati essence, seems to be a bug issue. Thanks in advance for help if i'm missing something
I mentioned that back in mid November.
Dont hold your breath.
Maserati gives Asa Akira essence

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
He put a lot of efforts in changing cheat codes each release than the stability of the game mechanics including the bug when you try to save

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes