4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ElysiumLord

Nov 20, 2023
How we can make exhibition scene to achieve 100% achievement in game?
Hey, if you're still looking to figure it out, all you gotta do is put a toy in her while you're having regular sex and then leave the toy inserted after you return to the bedroom. Keep it in, and then go to the shopping center. Hope this helps!

ElysiumLord

Nov 20, 2023
Intimacy is based on how much she "trusts" the player. If you talk to her and give her snacks, Intimacy will rise. If you break her trust by pushing her too far or too fast, Intimacy will go down.

I'm not quite sure why you're asking, though, considering you had Intimacy at 100 on your previous screenshot from your post the other day.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Intimacy is based on how much she "trusts" the player. If you talk to her and give her snacks, Intimacy will rise. If you break her trust by pushing her too far or too fast, Intimacy will go down.

I'm not quite sure why you're asking, though, considering you had Intimacy at 100 on your previous screenshot from your post the other day.
Yes, you're right, but he doesn't signal to me that I'm in bed with her 1710156460549.png

Maglassan

Jul 16, 2021
Is there any English version where the undies (Polkadot, striped, black) actually work?
I find that only the Japanese versions of this works, I can't find an English one that does.
Any help or info please?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes