4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
nah this game is more like, Her coming to live in your house forever while you interact with her by doing sexual stuff or talk to her. You can also work by squishing bugs, but it's a clicker game, so don't worry about seeing squished bugs. Basically the game is all about interacting with the girl and building up your relationship and ecchi.
But who is the girl to the MC? It's got the incest tag, but I can't make heads or tails of their actual relationship.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
But who is the girl to the MC? It's got the incest tag, but I can't make heads or tails of their actual relationship.
its probably his fake incest sister :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jacky_69

Oct 29, 2020
here's some cheat if needed

while in the main room:
F1 money 10000000
F2 max love
F3 max erotic
F4 max anal experience
F5 take away verginity
How to you use the cheats? I've extracted them in but after pressing F1-5 nothing is happening

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Is Amu a boy or a girl? I'm going to assume a girl.

And sister-in-law. So she's either MC's wife's sister, or MC's brother's wife. She looks a little young to be married, so I assume the first? Does the game need the "cheating" tag?

Or is the description just all kinds of messed up?
or his brothers wifes sister, or his sisters husbands sister

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
Is Amu a boy or a girl? I'm going to assume a girl.

And sister-in-law. So she's either MC's wife's sister, or MC's brother's wife. She looks a little young to be married, so I assume the first? Does the game need the "cheating" tag?

Or is the description just all kinds of messed up?
there is another possibility : she is the daughter of another marriage of one of his parents and in this case this isn't cheating :)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
or his brothers wifes sister, or his sisters husbands sister
The sister of your sibling's spouse is actually no relation to you; she would simply be your sister-in-law's sister, for example.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
義妹(gimai) means either (younger) sister-in-law or (younger) stepsister. I'd say it's the latter, and probably supposed to be read (imouto) too, which is an alternate reading.

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
義妹(gimai) means either (younger) sister-in-law or (younger) stepsister. I'd say it's the latter, and probably supposed to be read (imouto) too, which is an alternate reading.
That makes the most sense.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
HORAAA, MY BODY IS READY

Hoping this will scratch my Teaching Feeling/One Room/Imouto Life Monochrome itch. Much love.

Reactions: Je5ter

Darklord122

Jul 16, 2017
here's some cheat if needed

while in the main room:
F1 money 10000000
F2 max love
F3 max erotic
F4 max anal experience
F5 take away verginity

extract and overwrite the file inside "あむちゃんDEVELOPER_Data\Managed" ^-^
I cant seem to download the file. Its opening a whole text document instead.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes