4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

mrneko00

Jun 19, 2019
Lets pray my spanish skills work :cool: :cool:

descargar el archivo y extraerlo a la carpeta administrada

está en esta carpeta あ む ち ゃ ん DEVELOPER_Data \ Managed

coloque winrar y extraiga y sobrescriba el archivo.
I have done that, but within the game I do not see anything with which to activate the cheats

Senketsu54

Apr 30, 2020
Game has crashing problems and the rotor don't seem to do anything. But I love the game, just need an unconcerned and faster auto translate, or even better full translate.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i know but nothing appears
Hmm ok So When in Living Room Next to the TV Press F1 gives cash, it just lags in slow.

but it does work, if you want i can activate all cheats and give you the beginning game full save so you can just play.

Also i think F5 - Take Virginity works when you have sex with her, others are for stats.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
here is proof the cheat works, performance stats starts at 0% now here is the picture

12.png

Here is Beginning Stats

13.png

see the difference :cool::cool:

mrneko00

Jun 19, 2019
Hmm ok So When in Living Room Next to the TV Press F1 gives cash, it just lags in slow.

but it does work, if you want i can activate all cheats and give you the beginning game full save so you can just play.

Also i think F5 - Take Virginity works when you have sex with her, others are for stats.
thx Now it works

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
Feels like some tags on this cite are pretty broad, covering even topics that most wouldnt consider actually part of the kink. Kinda wished they atleast added tags such as inseki, or deeper specification on what type of relationships are going on.

Its not like incest is the only tag that has this problem a the moment. The Ntr tag is also used pretty broadly, with no distinction between avoidability or what type of cheating is going on.

Its not like this is a huge issue per say, just feels like im wasting time digging/searching up comments to answer a question, that might aswell be on the frontpage. Also not like this would take hundreds of manhours to implement.

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
I'd be interested in working my way through the original Japanese. Is there a way to turn off the text replacement?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well the girl calls him brother... So... A sister I suppose.

But again, You never know.
Everyone you know that has any connection to spouse that is not the parent is called sister/brother and in some cases aunt/uncle to the spouse that is younger than MC.
(((In Japan that is.)))

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes