4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
well the girl calls him brother... So... A sister I suppose.
Everyone you know that has any connection to spouse that is not the parent is called sister/brother and in some cases aunt/uncle to the spouse that is younger than MC.
(((In Japan that is.)))
Hmm, makes sense. So in short the spouse is a sister since she doesn't call him an uncle, but a brother.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, makes sense. So in short the spouse is a sister since she doesn't call him an uncle, but a brother.
No the spouse is not MC sister but the girl is the sister of MC's spouse.

I may have read your post wrong the sister to the spouse is what we are talking about.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so for cheats you just press f1-f5 for them? none have worked for me
you must enter them next to the tv in the living room

just drag your screen near the tv in the living room and press cheat buttons

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Gimai normally refers to sister-in-law so this should not be marked incest.
義妹 or Gimai normally refers to sister-in-law.
Just downloaded the demo from dlsite and it says she's from their parent's second marriage, so step-sister, not sister-in-law
1609970317233.png

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
Is it just me? I downloaded the game, opened it. it opens fine. But doesn't matter if i do anything or not game just stops (quits) when I see unity loading. This happens every 1 min when game opens.
Is my unity outdated? or too high for the game?
I'm currently trying to update unity to the latest.
If that don't work I have no clue.
If anyone knows just a little about what the problem is ill be happy to hear it.
although I'm 90% sure it's me... unity crashes on almost any unity game I play

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Ahh yess...one of those loli's in anime where you think she's just a cute innocent girl but turns out to be a top of the line, middle-aged scientist

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Never seen the demo but every place I see the full game it says sister-in-law.
The demo is from
The reason why it says sister-in-law is because this is a fucking machine translation.
The word has two meanings, the machine picked the wrong one.

(in 99% of the contexts) You wouldn't say "The two girls dressed up to go to the testicle" is the correct interpretation of "The two girls dressed up to go to the ball", would you? Ball has many meanings, you infer which one it is based on context.
MTL (and some people) are stupidly bad at inferring things from context, especially if the context is in a previous sentence.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I love games like this, no rush, just you and your totally-legal-sister.
sad you can only pat her head during sex.

The demo is from
The reason why it says sister-in-law is because this is a fucking machine translation.
The word has two meanings, the machine picked the wrong one.

(in 99% of the contexts) You wouldn't say "The two girls dressed up to go to the testicle" is the correct interpretation of "The two girls dressed up to go to the ball", would you? Ball has many meanings, you infer which one it is based on context.
MTL (and some people) are stupidly bad at inferring things from context, especially if the context is in a previous sentence.
the game uses 義妹 -> Gimai
which means sister-in-law
in game she also talks about her mother remarrying and that her previous(real?) dad was an asshole.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
the game uses 義妹 -> Gimai
which means sister-in-law
in game she also talks about her mother remarrying and that her previous(real?) dad was an asshole.
It also fucking means step-sister.
Tell me then, if not 義妹, how would you say "(younger) step-sister" in japanese, without using an archaism?

Reactions: leastdevotee

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
The rotors do not seem to work, when you turn them on they do nothing, does anyone know what happens?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes