4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Latest edition with a much better English patch from DLSite as it was updated this August. I stumbled on this only tested a few minutes of it but seems to work ok.

Unregistered Mediafire account so don't expect it up for more than a couple of weeks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young Houdini

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Latest edition with a much better English patch from DLSite as it was updated this August. I stumbled on this only tested a few minutes of it but seems to work ok.

Thank you, based molitar. A hero we needed but do not deserved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Three questions:
1-How do I increase Lust?
2-How do I have sex in the bathroom? (I'll assume it's a mistranslation and it means in the toilets, I have done it in the bath)
3-What does the masking do?

Jul 7, 2017
1-How do I increase Lust?
2-How do I have sex in the bathroom? (I'll assume it's a mistranslation and it means in the toilets, I have done it in the bath)
3-What does the masking do?
Been a while since I played this, but IIRC:
1) You increase lust by making her feel good during sexual activities.
2) You can follow her to the toilet after giving her an aphrodisiac. Aphrodisiacs are one of the items you can purchase.

Reactions: lnomsim

Nakildoom321

Jun 10, 2020
here's some cheat if needed

while in the main room:
F1 money 10000000
F2 max love
F3 max erotic
F4 max anal experience
F5 take away verginity

extract and overwrite the file inside "あむちゃんDEVELOPER_Data\Managed" ^-^
Can,t Works

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
any1 have a problem, my game crash after the 2nd dialog show up and im start a new game

Edit: nvm i just do clean install and it work fine, there is a problem when i install with cheats

xerlos

Jan 24, 2021
Does anyone have problems with the mouse dragging? I can't move in the game because I can't drag with the mouse. Although the clicking works. Because of this I can't remove her clothes or do anything besides the bj scene XD
By the way I am running this on a macbook via the latest version of parallels. The previous versions of the game don't have any similar problems. Any recommendations?

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
nvm
Does anyone know how to have exhibitionist sex?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes