4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

xerlos

Jan 24, 2021
Are you using an actual mouse or the touchpad? I've had the occasional game fail to understand touchpad inputs.
I am using the touchpad but I've also tried with a mouse and the issue is still present. I also recently tried their other game (quite similar to this one) and it also has a problem with dragging. Although in that game the issue sometimes resolved itself in certain scenes.

Also I recall playing an older version of this game and it definitely didn't have this problem. I am having trouble finding the older version to test it out. (btw I haven't formatted or changed anything about my system between then and now so I guess it's either the new version of the game or maybe a parallels issue)

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
Maybe I'm just hamfisting this... But I cant get her lust to increase. She'll cum indefinite amount of times, but no lust increase. What am I doing wrong?

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
the cheat patch don't work anymore with this version, at least all i tried here didn't work.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Can,t Works
after adding this mod game starts fine but then crashed and returns to desktop. just wondering if there needs an update to the cheat mod? Also for some reason with the mod one can not access settings button or open saved games. just fyi.

Last edited:

elongatem

Nov 22, 2022
I am using the touchpad but I've also tried with a mouse and the issue is still present. I also recently tried their other game (quite similar to this one) and it also has a problem with dragging. Although in that game the issue sometimes resolved itself in certain scenes.

Also I recall playing an older version of this game and it definitely didn't have this problem. I am having trouble finding the older version to test it out. (btw I haven't formatted or changed anything about my system between then and now so I guess it's either the new version of the game or maybe a parallels issue)
hey xerlos, I'm having the same exact issue as you, mouse working fine for clicks but can't drag anything in game (dragging works fine on desktop/everywhere else obviously). Running the latest English version of the game from dlsite. Did you ever resolve or find a fix for that issue?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
here's some cheat if needed

while in the main room:
F1 money 10000000
F2 max love
F3 max erotic
F4 max anal experience
F5 take away verginity

extract and overwrite the file inside "あむちゃんDEVELOPER_Data\Managed" ^-^
for some reason game start then unity pops up and then crashed to desk top

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Ookay... :FacePalm:

Make sure you run the game with either applocale, or switch your computer's locale to japan and the game will run, trying without the above will probably result in the game crashing.

Secondly, the cheat patch is for an OLDer version of the game and is NOT compatible with the current version, do NOT use it!

To be honest, you don't need the patch. Just use a clicker and cheat engine.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
here's some cheat if needed

while in the main room:
F1 money 10000000
F2 max love
F3 max erotic
F4 max anal experience
F5 take away verginity

extract and overwrite the file inside "あむちゃんDEVELOPER_Data\Managed" ^-^
just wondering if the version that works with this mod is still available? or is anyone know the version that works with this mod?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ookay... :FacePalm:

Make sure you run the game with either applocale, or switch your computer's locale to japan and the game will run, trying without the above will probably result in the game crashing.

Secondly, the cheat patch is for an OLDer version of the game and is NOT compatible with the current version, do NOT use it!

To be honest, you don't need the patch. Just use a clicker and cheat engine.
Sorry but Cheat engine is full of spy and malware. When down that road once and never gain will I trust any cheat engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
o_O'
I've used cheat engine for years without any issues, and various types of antimalware software have found it to be clean...
Maybe the resource you used to download it was bad? I dunno.
Either way, cheat or no, you don't need to cheat to win the game

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
o_O'
I've used cheat engine for years without any issues, and various types of antimalware software have found it to be clean...
Well locate and find an older verstion that works or will just up date the mode so it does work. Thanks for your input have a good T day.

Jul 7, 2017
o_O'
Recent installers from cheatengine.org are actually kind of terrifying, presumably to incentivize you to pay for the "clean" version on their patreon. It definitely used to be better. I want to say the free installer was probably fine as recently as v7.0, but when I decided to try updating to v7.4 this year it was awful. If I ever decide to update cheat engine again then I'm just going to try compiling from source code.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

xerlos

Jan 24, 2021
hey xerlos, I'm having the same exact issue as you, mouse working fine for clicks but can't drag anything in game (dragging works fine on desktop/everywhere else obviously). Running the latest English version of the game from dlsite. Did you ever resolve or find a fix for that issue?
hey!
nope, still haven't found anything. I also tried the dlsite versions (both japanese and english) but still the same problem. Are you also using parallels or any other vm?

xerlos

Jan 24, 2021
(Update) So I decided to try the game with a clean reinstall of windows and it worked. In my case I didn't have enough storage for additional windows 10 vm, so i tried with windows 7 and it worked. So either it's windows 10 issue or just and issue with our install of windows.

elongatem

Nov 22, 2022
(Update) So I decided to try the game with a clean reinstall of windows and it worked. In my case I didn't have enough storage for additional windows 10 vm, so i tried with windows 7 and it worked. So either it's windows 10 issue or just and issue with our install of windows.
Yes, actually I was attempting to run it in a VM. I often forget because it has reserved/pinned CPU & RAM, and direct physical pass-through of the NVMe and the GPU, so it's nearly bare-metal but still technically a VM... I would never have suspected that because it hasn't caused an issue with any other game or software. I do suspect it's more a Windows 10 thing, maybe the particular build of win10 I'm on 20H2 (or maybe all). I will try Windows 7 next, thank you for the reply!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xerlos
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes