Vipblader

Mar 14, 2019
I have enter frank route but I'm stuck at confront Frank again and meet Mark at 9p.m. There is no Harrison event either, can anyone help please? How to continue frank route?

Reactions: Pop1984

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
I have enter frank route but I'm stuck at confront Frank again and meet Mark at 9p.m. There is no Harrison event either, can anyone help please? How to continue frank route?
does it feel like a bug? You should report the bug in the game's discord server.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
does it feel like a bug? You should report the bug in the game's discord server.
Did you complete all the scenes. Maybe it’s not a bug if someone completed all the scenes and others might be a missing a step or two.

Vipblader

Mar 14, 2019
Did you complete all the scenes. Maybe it’s not a bug if someone completed all the scenes and others might be a missing a step or two.
I completed all Harrison scene and started a new game cause the game doesn't allow me trigger Frank route without starting new. So I start new but got stuck at Mark route and Frank route "confront again"

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
GilgaGames

I have finished Frank's Route, but every time i pick the "wanna come play the shooting game" if i then choose "Frank has a new idea", an error will occur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The scene plays normally, then upon finishing the error strikes and i can't continue. Weirdly it did NOT occur the first time i pick that choice, only in the repeat attempts. Other choices unaffected either.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I like how the Seri route turned around there, rather than staying with the typical hypnotised rape scenes lol

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
GilgaGames

I have finished Frank's Route, but every time i pick the "wanna come play the shooting game" if i then choose "Frank has a new idea", an error will occur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The scene plays normally, then upon finishing the error strikes and i can't continue. Weirdly it did NOT occur the first time i pick that choice, only in the repeat attempts. Other choices unaffected either.
The same thing happens to me and I think that's why I don't get to the scene of the new clothes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I like how the Seri route turned around there, rather than staying with the typical hypnotised rape scenes lol
Yes, i think a lot of people enjoyed seeing that turned on its head with quite aware - and suddenly dominant - Amy.
Let's see where this goes.

The same thing happens to me and I think that's why I don't get to the scene of the new clothes
New clothes? Do you mean the sequence in the park with the homeless or something else?

Reactions: jaden000

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
If that's the case then a femdom tag is needed and sucks for those who don't like it. She's to inexperienced to have control imo. But i guess it has to start somewhere.

Reactions: jaden000

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If that's the case then a femdom tag is needed and sucks for those who don't like it. She's to inexperienced to have control imo. But i guess it has to start somewhere.
If Serizawa's reaction serves as indication, that's pretty much the point. Her underestimating how far some people will go for a hot girl and her own latent taste for kinky stuff, just like with Frank. :sneaky:

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I want to play soon. Was anyone able to get all the scenes without any hassle or is there still a bug in getting some scenes

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, i think a lot of people enjoyed seeing that turned on its head with quite aware - and suddenly dominant - Amy.
Let's see where this goes.

New clothes? Do you mean the sequence in the park with the homeless or something else?

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes