kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hmm guys before i play i want to know something, you play as a girl or as both, man and girl ?

Nov 23, 2020
You play as the girl for first part and then as the old guy in the last parts. There isn't much yet except for a mild sex scene, I guess

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Thank you for everyone for their views, good or bad. As for sandbox questioning, this game is still at the early phase, I am slowly adding things updates by updates. Please wait for few updates, then you'll know why I made this game a sandbox.. As for perspective, sometimes you view the situation from the male perspective, it doesn't mean the protaganist has changed, this is just to show the male perspective into the situation, I have done this with Mr. Harrison and has planned few events in the future with the same concept, it's my way of story telling. Sorry, if you don't like it..
And for the art, I know it's sloppy but I'm trying to improve everyday so please hang on a bit. But if you feel disgusted by it, just ignore the game, no need to pour out hate. I am not trying to make the best game or to compete with other games, I am just try to make something that I like. I know some people like the game despite its downfalls. Don't worry I am not stopping because Amy is too hot to stop... >. ~

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is there grinding in this game?
No grinding even though you did need to take a job and work in a maid cafe, the pay are very high so only need to do like 3 times and you got enough money to buy new bikini outfit. Not just that but you will got 2 lewd event while working there

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for everyone for their views, good or bad. As for sandbox questioning, this game is still at the early phase, I am slowly adding things updates by updates. Please wait for few updates, then you'll know why I made this game a sandbox.. As for perspective, sometimes you view the situation from the male perspective, it doesn't mean the protaganist has changed, this is just to show the male perspective into the situation, I have done this with Mr. Harrison and has planned few events in the future with the same concept, it's my way of story telling. Sorry, if you don't like it..
And for the art, I know it's sloppy but I'm trying to improve everyday so please hang on a bit. But if you feel disgusted by it, just ignore the game, no need to pour out hate. I am not trying to make the best game or to compete with other games, I am just try to make something that I like. I know some people like the game despite its downfalls. Don't worry I am not stopping because Amy is too hot to stop... >. ~
Even though you posted this comment more than 2 weeks ago, I must say I enjoyed your game a lot despite the early development and the arts even though wasn't top notch (I have seen worse arts than you) it still very good with Amy design look very sexy and all the lewd event so far was great too. You just need a few more updates and I bet your skill will become better and better, just continue your work and slowly learn and mastering your drawing skill

Reactions: GilgaGames

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i think mark quest is bug i talk to mark and go part time job buy bikini but it return talk to mark and part time job and buy bikini again
Weird, after I bought the bikini the quest said I need to send him the message which you just need to click on his avatar in Amy's phone and the event will trigger. Maybe buy click on his avatar to see what happen

imperresa

Jun 30, 2019
Weird, after I bought the bikini the quest said I need to send him the message which you just need to click on his avatar in Amy's phone and the event will trigger. Maybe buy click on his avatar to see what happen
It pool massage right ? I sent it but quest is talk to mark in college again and go part time again

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
It pool massage right ? I sent it but quest is talk to mark in college again and go part time again
Is it solved? I didn't encounter any such bug. Perhaps you used console for money? It' s okay but only after you accept the job.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I'm getting the same bug with talking to Mark, getting the job, buying the bikini, then when I message Mark it goes back to "I need to get a job to get money to buy a bikini, should talk to Mark"

and even if I do repeat the steps, it locks on "buy a bikini" bc I already bought a bikini

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
I'm getting the same bug with talking to Mark, getting the job, buying the bikini, then when I message Mark it goes back to "I need to get a job to get money to buy a bikini, should talk to Mark"

and even if I do repeat the steps, it locks on "buy a bikini" bc I already bought a bikini
If you used the previous save file, the game bugs there. Just start a new game on the 32 bit version and it works fine.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes