Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
The update was really bad, I was looking forward to the titfuck scene but it wasn't one:-( and it just seems to me that the updates are getting smaller and smaller in terms of content

Sep 18, 2018
One humble advice only: Cheating characters must be either married or at least engaged imo. "But I have a boyfriend" is nowhere near "But I am married", or "But I am negaged". The bonds between characters in a bf-gf relationship is not strong enough to make the cheating lustful at expected levels. It doesn't set a persuasive barrier between characters. I mean, you can break up with your bf/gf with a text message only; would be cruel still, but happens a lot. However, most of the time it's not the case when you are engaged or married. Because the bonds are stronger and it means a lot more.

Sep 18, 2018
Also, I need help with triggering the race scene with the bully (can't remember his name rn). When I move the cursor on the race track, it highlights that part, but nothing happens when I click on it. I got the sports outfit from Emily. Should I put it on first somehow?

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes