yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
is it just me or is anyone else having trouble doing anything after starting? I played a previous version where events with mark and the teacher would fire properly but after starting a new game in 0.18 nothing is firing after catching the old man peeping on us while sexting. Teacher doesn't ask us to come afterschool and even talking to mark just has him saying 'hello beautiful'. What am I missing?

edit: I'm not sure what i did differently but the events fired and now im stuck buying condoms on their date, Eugene isn't in his store and nothing happens. You cant leave either and I'm literally stuck because 'She needs to buy condoms' from the guy who isn't there. When did this game get so buggy?

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
"Take control of her life , make decisions, interact with her world and guide her in her journey to ECSTASY." I was hopeful for the game, but after playing and seeing that this whole make decisions and take control is BS, I'm really disappointed.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure I get how the links are shown in the OP.

Why was it not just updated? Is there any reason to keep 2 separate links?

View attachment 1526899
What's the difference between the links in the red and green square?

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
This is how I update my games, I add the new links and mod updates it. There's a rule that I can't erase old links. But f95zone is having some problem and it hasn't been updated yet.
I'm not sure I get how the links are shown in the OP.

Why was it not just updated? Is there any reason to keep 2 separate links?

View attachment 1526899
What's the difference between the links in the red and green square?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
there are 4 scenes of amy with harrison including one patreon scene buddy.
OK, how to trigger them? All of his other ones were in front of the house at a certain hour. I stood out there and advanced 1 hour through an entire day, no new scenes. I did notice there is an invite Harrison for shower option but it is not unlocked for some reason.

Reactions: Rauls

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
OK, how to trigger them? All of his other ones were in front of the house at a certain hour. I stood out there and advanced 1 hour through an entire day, no new scenes. I did notice there is an invite Harrison for shower option but it is not unlocked for some reason.
I had the same problem. I clicked on the clock in the upper left hand corner of the screen (Amy needs to be on certain maps) and selected open phone. Clicked on the envelope and it gives the hints for each person. No hints were showing. I loaded an older save from just before the swimming pool scene and the hints were there and everything was fine. I think the newer save may have been after whatever switches needed to be activated to continue the storyline with Mr. Harrison.

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Check the phone for the necessary steps.
You have to do some talking, then buy lingerie. Scenes come after those.
Invite is achievable after the main scene of this version.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Check the phone for the necessary steps.
You have to do some talking, then buy lingerie. Scenes come after those.
Invite is achievable after the main scene of this version.
It turned out that soupcansteve was right, had to go back to an earlier save, not the one I made right at the end of ver0.18.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes