paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Calling Gilga's work is just too unffair. I'm not his supporter, and although I dislike him taking his sweet time to release updates, I can't complain about getting this content for free. You should think about this, perhaps

anondawgi

Mar 1, 2023
It's good, but it has - unfortunately - little to no content. I was expecting somewhat 20 min of gameplay.

I've just downloaded it, and after a couple minutes, it's done. Really sad about it, not even Mark's brother route was finished, just a couple of new scenes (well made ones to be fair!) and that's all.

The main story progresses very little, and that's all
this seems to be a trend now with the most recent updates, very little content with each one. now the developer has made a new game so its just going to get worse unfortunately

Lumisha20

Mar 5, 2023
Omgg dude, can somebody help with my dirty house task ( chores ), I have tried to pick up 3 clothes in the room, 1 in the bathroom, 1 upstairs, 2 in the kitchen (plates and I forgot), and 3 in the living room, but it still doesn't work enough, i dont know whats wrong, please help me, if i still skip this task, its always be game over

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Omgg dude, can somebody help with my dirty house task ( chores ), I have tried to pick up 3 clothes in the room, 1 in the bathroom, 1 upstairs, 2 in the kitchen (plates and I forgot), and 3 in the living room, but it still doesn't work enough, i dont know whats wrong, please help me, if i still skip this task, its always be game over
If you check a couple of posts above yours you'll find some screenshots of hidden clothes around the house. Like the white towel under the lavabo in the bathroom or the green dress near the green sofa

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Leaves in the pool

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes