Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.50 Final] [GilgaGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [231 MB]
- - - -

Mac [196 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
i need to meet with marston to continue the main quest but i can't find him, anyone knows where he is?
In the park.
hello. is this game getting regular updates or is it abondoned? shoud i wait more before downloading?
It was just updated a day or so ago. I think it gets an update every 2 months since the update before that was in April.

Based on a post I saw in another thread for one of the dev's games, I think this game only has 4 more updates planned.

Reactions: ShadowJocker

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
I haven't played the game for several updates since I want to play it when it's complete. Can anyone tell me how far from the end the game is?

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.50 Final]+Gallery unloker

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I have an strange bug, I’m in the android version and had advanced a lot in progress with some characters and in the main history, in a moment it was 00:00 and wanted to go home, suddenly an scene appears with her father saying they were drunk and she never had to be involved with him and they just fuck, but since the revelation of him been in problems with the mafia I haven’t seen him again until now, I don’t have any visible task for him in the mail thingie, it is me who is wrong or something happened?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For few characters the objective is to talk to mark and i think it's bugged and don't know how to progress. There is scene with Harrison in 0.51 pic folder, she should call Mark to hang out in her house but new scene is not triggering for me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes