Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

I keep forgetting the phone has a gallery in this game... :FacePalm:

Anyway, yes, that one is locked for me too. But from what i can see it looks like that special underwear she got for a special night with boyfriend, only for him to ignore her for a guild raid and she get it on while drunk with Mr. Harrison.

edit: Ah, unlocked it right now. Just try clicking on the sexy underwear in her wardrobe after Amy wakes up, worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pop1984

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
How to activate the Hobo scene also.. How to initiate librarian scene... Rest of the update is very good.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
How to activate the Hobo scene also.. How to initiate librarian scene... Rest of the update is very good.
For the hobo, go to the Park and sit on the bench.
The librarian i don't remember anymore, but i'm pretty sure the phone will give tips the moment his path becomes available.

Reactions: jaden000

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
GilgaGames

About the bugged Frank facefucking in class sequence, it seems the issue is it's composed of two separate parts, the act proper in class and the aftermath with Frank posting a slightly censored video to Mark.
In class you do part 1, then it crashes while trying to access 2, in the gallery you start at part 2.

Hope it helps.

Little aside, found out the 2nd "blowjob at the racetracks" scene in my gallery is still locked for some reason.
Any suggestions beside restarting from zero?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
GilgaGames

About the bugged Frank facefucking in class sequence, it seems the issue is it's composed of two separate parts, the act proper in class and the aftermath with Frank posting a slightly censored video to Mark.
In class you do part 1, then it crashes while trying to access 2, in the gallery you start at part 2.

Hope it helps.

Little aside, found out the 2nd "blowjob at the racetracks" scene in my gallery is still locked for some reason.
Any suggestions beside restarting from zero?
Is there a way to avoid the bug? I remember you said you had no issues playing first time through?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a way to avoid the bug? I remember you said you had no issues playing first time through?
Honestly, wish i knew. I gambled the unlocking it in the gallery might give me a workaround, but no such luck as you can see from my previous comment.
At least it showed what the actual issue (two separate scenes that the game does not properly connect as a whole) appears to be, what i hope will be of some use to GilgaGames in fixing the issue.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Amy in the racetrack after losing: "Why the hell every guy around me has a large dick except my boyfriend?"

Considering that his brother is much larger and how utterly stupid Mark is to trust Frank in the first place considering their past, i'm starting to suspect all that bullying has messed up the proper blood flow to both heads.... :unsure:

Waltriher

Sep 17, 2017
Si te refieres a la escena de la mamada de Frank en el salón de clases, entonces hay una solución en Patreon.
Sobrescríbalo en la carpeta "... juego/actualizaciones"
[/CITA]
it does not allow me to download the file, I just click on it and it opens the file as a link, but it does not download

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
It's kind of a text file, so it opens to a new tab for me too. So try to use an external downloader or you can copy the text, make a new text file, change the extension to ".rpy", pasete the content and then use it.

Mar 3, 2022
How do you get the special underwear for the hobo scene. I have all costumes and can't buy anymore.

Never mind. By the looks of it, it seems you must first go to the park and sit on the bench. Offer to help the hobo and he gives you a new costume. By the look of the locked gallery images it does indeed match that outfit so I will continue. Great update again so far.

Last edited:

Hotarosannin

Dec 20, 2020
can someone help, can't complete sunbath event, every time it says what if you dont have pills there's no people to call(but i bought pills already a lot of times) same for other actions like night bed and shower

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes