Mike_Oxmal

Jun 15, 2020
So I think I'm kinda stuck or maybe my game is bugged but I can't progress further I checked my gallery and only like half is unlocked, maybe I have to do this objective "Talk about his brother (at college)" but I can't find this guy or anything else to do
I believe you talk to the mc's bf during class at 8 or 9 and it should have the prompt about the brother

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
I believe you talk to the mc's bf during class at 8 or 9 and it should have the prompt about the brother
Thanks for help but I didn't get any prompt about it I tried talking to him personally and I tried having a class but it didn't help either

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
what are the steps to put path 0.27 scenes in the game. it didn't show up for me.

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
The patch adds a different 'scene', rather perspective, to the last intercourse scene with Serizawa. You'll be prompted with a message saying 'Show Exclusive Scene' or 'Continue'. I don't know if there are any requirements, but it showed up for me when replaying the last scene with him. Hopefully this will help you guys.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes