PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
the gimped version again... I wouldn't play it if i new it was the bullshit bait and switch version. That's frustrating to the point of ruining it for me and also why i haven't dropped a dime on this game since the dev started the scam.

i really wish you people would properly label it.

EDIT: Oh and also last time i called this a bait and switch scam someone tried to claim it wasn't. So to head that off,

"Bait and switch is a morally suspect sales tactic that lures customers in with specific claims about the quality or low prices on items that turn out to be unavailable in order to upsell them on a similar, pricier item "
If you just don't like the game just ignore the thread and go and watch other games, there are people that enjoy the game

Reactions: Sativa-29

Satyaj1T

Oct 20, 2020
awsome game dev. please make some revealing outfits..some pervert costumes ....cauz im pervert..:):cool:...lactating content

otherbaconese

Oct 24, 2017
progress with frank stuck on :-"There more to do during class now". Got all the scenes but according to the phone there's no next scene. Completed all the other routes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There are 2 scenes from previous version I never got. The first is a yoga? Scene under the scene where the homeless guy fucks her while the bf is there. The second I think lots of people couldn't get.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There are 2 scenes from previous version I never got. The first is a yoga? Scene under the scene where the homeless guy fucks her while the bf is there. The second I think lots of people couldn't get.
The second scene is to the left of the scene where the toy got stuck in her arse and I don't know how to get it

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
This is a warning DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE GALLARY MOD!? You will be unable to delete the game and will be stuck where ever you install it. I found myself unable to delete the game the file named com1 will be unable to be deleted. follow the steps carefully

1. open the command prompt as admin
2. type or copy this line rd /s "\\?\
3. copy the address where you put the game. So the line rd /s "\\?\ should have the address here.
4. you will given the option y/n type y the file should be deleted.

Edit: You won't be able to force delete com1 I already tired it.

Last edited:

Zero3241

Nov 20, 2021
This is a warning DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE GALLARY MOD!? You will be unable to delete the game and will be stuck where ever you install it. I found myself unable to delete the game the file named com1 will be unable to be deleted. follow the steps carefully

1. open the command prompt as admin
2. type or copy this line rd /s "\\?\
3. copy the address where you put the game. So the line rd /s "\\?\ should have the address here.
4. you will given the option y/n type y the file should be deleted.

Edit: You won't be able to force delete com1 I already tired it.
im sorry but i were able to delete this folder file after using the JL gallery mod in this game. at first when i read your warning, i try to delete the game and which is success from recycle bin & empty of it, so i thought it is this game mistakes or something else.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
im sorry but i were able to delete this folder file after using the JL gallery mod in this game. at first when i read your warning, i try to delete the game and which is success from recycle bin & empty of it, so i thought it is this game mistakes or something else.
same. I was able to delete the game even after using the gallery mod

Reactions: Zero3241

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone knows what was he post on the patreon?
He usually posts whatever he plans to make in the next update:

From Patreon:

Pre-Planned contents:

# Frank Pool

# Delivery Guy (Exhibitionism Event)

# Paul Route Progression

# Mark House Invite

# House chores

# Social Media

# Class grade implementation

# Julia event

Now choose which of the event you would further want to see..

It's from the Poll

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

From Patreon:

Pre-Planned contents:

# Frank Pool

# Paul Route Progression

# Mark House Invite

# House chores

# Social Media

# Julia event

It's from the Poll

Thanks 4 the share. :)
All those events sounds good but if I could choose I would have chosen "Amy wearing stockings that doggy style she is" hehe :p :LOL:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

From Patreon:

Pre-Planned contents:

# Frank Pool

# Paul Route Progression

# Mark House Invite

# House chores

# Social Media

# Julia event

It's from the Poll

I love this game! Been awhile since I posted but the last update was awesome as always. I hope we finally get Mark's brother in on the action.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes