paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
So love the game, stupid question.... how do I work at Paul's. I am pretty early on but I need to buy the outfit to give Frank the bj?
It's been a while since I've played but I think you need to advance in Mark's (boyfriend) route to unlock interactions with his uncle (Paul).

You can always open Amy's phone by clicking on the clock by the up left side of the screen and check the hints to progress with each character.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's been a while since I've played but I think you need to advance in Mark's (boyfriend) route to unlock interactions with his uncle (Paul).

You can always open Amy's phone by clicking on the clock by the up left side of the screen and check the hints to progress with each character.
Thank you

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
how do i complete harrison's route?
it seems i can't advance in frank's next bet..?
can't seems to click the race track
or am doing something wrong

Edit:
nvm figured that one out
now that i can go out without crashing i saw him
second question maybe
how do i get the pictures on picstagram thingy?
thank you

Last edited:

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
how do i complete harrison's route?
it seems i can't advance in frank's next bet..?
can't seems to click the race track
or am doing something wrong
Its 16 or 18 Harrison peek over the fence in front yard,you interact with him till Amy gives him BJ and then you can go on track and Amy gives Frank a BJ after race but you need to get sportswear from girl in front of toilet

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
Its 16 or 18 Harrison peek over the fence in front yard,you interact with him till Amy gives him BJ and then you can go on track and Amy gives Frank a BJ after race but you need to get sportswear from girl in front of toilet
thank youuu xx

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes