Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.90] [GilgaGames] - Compressed

You also need this Hotfix.

Win/Linux [257 MB]
- - - -

Mac [223 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nexuz25

Nov 21, 2021
Alright so it looks like "ga116" is not defined in the script. This is causing a NameError in the game/gallery.rpy file at line 1018. To fix this error, the creator need to ensure that ga116 is defined before it's used in the script. He needs to locate the Definition of ga116: Check if ga116 is defined somewhere else in the script files. It could be a variable, function, or a class. when he find its definition, he has to make sure it's accessible in the scope where it's being used. Define ga116: If ga116 is not defined anywhere, he needs to define it. Based on the context of the script, ga116 could be a variable holding some data or an object. Guessing its for a gallery img number 116 or something. Not sure but yeah.

Cant find it sadly since I cant access it all but if someone is subbed to the guy on Patreon, pls send him this :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Alright so it looks like "ga116" is not defined in the script. This is causing a NameError in the game/gallery.rpy file at line 1018. To fix this error, the creator need to ensure that ga116 is defined before it's used in the script. He needs to locate the Definition of ga116: Check if ga116 is defined somewhere else in the script files. It could be a variable, function, or a class. when he find its definition, he has to make sure it's accessible in the scope where it's being used. Define ga116: If ga116 is not defined anywhere, he needs to define it. Based on the context of the script, ga116 could be a variable holding some data or an object. Guessing its for a gallery img number 116 or something. Not sure but yeah.

Cant find it sadly since I cant access it all but if someone is subbed to the guy on Patreon, pls send him this :)
Yo Zemax. Write a fix plox.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AmysEcstasy-0.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Yo Zemax. Write a fix plox.
Note: If you are going to use the Gallery Unlocker Mod with the gallery fix patch, rename the gallery.rpy script in the Gallery Unlocker Mod to something like gallery1.rpy

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if there are scenes purposely left out of the gallery or not, but if I weren't testing things and looking around I wouldn't have known that Mike (Mark's younger brother) if you choose him instead of Dan, you get a date scene with him where he also fucks Amy in front of Mark. There is no ending, but he has a scene that's not in the gallery. It makes me wonder how many other scenes are not in the gallery. Also with the Gallery Unlock, it doesn't unlock the last scene that is in the Gallery. It seems to be Robbie and Amy against her front door on page 20 of the gallery.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes