VN An Aussie Abroad (Dev LoG) Thread was originally something about a dog.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hi i'm Troy Mcclure Mickydoo and you might remember me from the greats like Leisure Suit Larry Hustle Town and Samantha Fox Strip Poker A Few days, the latter of which is in it final stages. It either has one or two episodes left, I am unsure yet.

But I digress, this thread is about my new up and coming game called Harry Potter and Incest Hall of Fame and Hermione's hymen where we will finally answer the question, did Harry Pot Her and is Ron a real ginger, well sort of.

Why you kick my dog and call him fuck off is the working title, and/or From Arsehole to Breakfast Time, irrelevant really as I have not got a new game, I do however have 40,000 ideas.

The plot/gist whatever is based on the following, in no specific order.

I am leaning towards making it Aussie, I have an Aussie proof reader and he at times has to google what I mean, I am that Aussie. I have been asked a few times if I'd do one.

I'm also old, I am going to put elements of the old PC/PS2 game The Playboy Mansion in it.

A thirdly and prolly not lastly, it will have a touch of Seinfeld, as it will be a game about nothing. The other two games have plots and twists, I need a break from that.

I have some locations planed(ish) and have 4 girls made, two are in, two I am unsure yet, they have no names or personalty as yet, and are all Gen 8.1 so the render nicer, in theory.

View attachment 1908632
View attachment 1908633
Just as long as some (all?) are petite with small boobs please ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi i'm Troy Mcclure Mickydoo and you might remember me from the greats like Leisure Suit Larry Hustle Town and Samantha Fox Strip Poker A Few days, the latter of which is in it final stages. It either has one or two episodes left, I am unsure yet.

But I digress, this thread is about my new up and coming game called Harry Potter and Incest Hall of Fame and Hermione's hymen where we will finally answer the question, did Harry Pot Her and is Ron a real ginger, well sort of.

Why you kick my dog and call him fuck off is the working title, and/or From Arsehole to Breakfast Time, irrelevant really as I have not got a new game, I do however have 40,000 ideas.

The plot/gist whatever is based on the following, in no specific order.

I am leaning towards making it Aussie, I have an Aussie proof reader and he at times has to google what I mean, I am that Aussie. I have been asked a few times if I'd do one.

I'm also old, I am going to put elements of the old PC/PS2 game The Playboy Mansion in it.

A thirdly and prolly not lastly, it will have a touch of Seinfeld, as it will be a game about nothing. The other two games have plots and twists, I need a break from that.

I have some locations planed(ish) and have 4 girls made, two are in, two I am unsure yet, they have no names or personalty as yet, and are all Gen 8.1 so the render nicer, in theory.

View attachment 1908632
View attachment 1908633
I think these look amazing, and I think a change of pace for you will be good. There's the obvious reason, that burnout can happen to anyone, and I don't want that to happen to you. You're a good creator and very persistent in pushing forward, so I want to see you continue to progress. I want to see you succeed. The other reason, though, is that I think it will expand your skill as a creator and potentially pick up more fans who prefer less story and more fun (of various types) in games they play. While I personally am in the former camp (I very much respect what you've done so far), I would be lying if I pretended not to enjoy Seinfeld and similar types of humor. I think this could be a great thing for you.

Also, Weasley can piss off and obviously Harry did indeed put it in her pot.

Reactions: mickydoo

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hey mickydoo I'll be following this and supporting it too. Making it Aussie is probably a good idea because it's something you're good at. Makes me laugh already. For players like me it would be nice to include an Aussie to Engrish dictionary :D .

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hey mickydoo I'll be following this and supporting it too. Making it Aussie is probably a good idea because it's something you're good at. Makes me laugh already. For players like me it would be nice to include an Aussie to Engrish dictionary :D .
Yeah for me too I need the dickuary. I speak, and read both plus Texican, but alas I don't understand any of them. :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yay, more Mickydoo!
I have some Aussie friends, but they're kind of "Americanized Aussie", they've been here too long. I may have to look things up - worth it.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
The two on the right of the top pic are in, other two are not anymore.

I think I have a location sorted
I think I have the lighting sorted
I have two other half finished characters floating about to replace the two I culled

I have story in my head, and the game mechanics, it will be different from the other two games.

A random test I just did (Its like the only one lol)
ggg.png

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I have had a massive few days of a few days (fuck Im funny). So to unwind I made this pic up.
one.jpg

Australians don't actually drink Fosters, in fact its mocked over here, but it looks Australian anyway.

My super rough "plot is thus. That girl in the pic you know, the scene is over seas, MC is Aussie, her and no one else is. She lived in Australia as a child, you knew her but was 4 or 5 years older so you never paid her much attention. You were however fucking her mother at one stage, that is why you are here, not to re fuck the mother, the mother owns this place, you know her, so you are here, you know, just some bullshit back reasoning.

Its too hard to make an entire plot in Australia, lack of assets mainly. But the MC will refer back to Australia at times.

The house you are in is in the country about 30 minutes by bus to the city, the house is a low rental share house for uni students, but each of the students have the same background/issues sort of thingies, you will discover what they are and help them out.

Each girl in the house (yes for some reason you are the only male) will have scheduled, they all study part time and work part time, they will be linked to an internal clock/calendar in the game, they will either be home or they won't.

There will be 4 or 5 girls initially, you will be able to choose which ones(s) you prefer, BUT, for the game mechanics and me being able to keep up, there will be a visible stat sort of screen informing you how easy they each are, For example, the lovely lady in the pic will be easier than the one who is repeating the last year of high school and walks around in her school uniform (you dirty fuckers).

That's sort of it for now, I am open to suggestions, I won't go off my general path as usual but any ideas appreciated.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I used to drink Fosters :) I still have two can. One is full of dimes (10 cents ) and the other with nickels ( 5 cents ) That big ass can holds a shitload of dimes too.... :)

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Only guy for some reason in a house full of college gals?
Could be a caretaker/counselor type the university has hired to keep an eye on the resident misfits and delinquent? Or maybe they're in a state run group home/halfway house for some reason? That's something that does happen here in rhe the states, though usually those hired for those positions are part of a team of staffers that keep an eye on the property and residents 24/7. Nothing that couldn't be written off woth one or two lines of dialogue though.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I have had a massive few days of a few days (fuck Im funny). So to unwind I made this pic up.
View attachment 1992727

Australians don't actually drink Fosters, in fact its mocked over here, but it looks Australian anyway.

My super rough "plot is thus. That girl in the pic you know, the scene is over seas, MC is Aussie, her and no one else is. She lived in Australia as a child, you knew her but was 4 or 5 years older so you never paid her much attention. You were however fucking her mother at one stage, that is why you are here, not to re fuck the mother, the mother owns this place, you know her, so you are here, you know, just some bullshit back reasoning.

Its too hard to make an entire plot in Australia, lack of assets mainly. But the MC will refer back to Australia at times.

The house you are in is in the country about 30 minutes by bus to the city, the house is a low rental share house for uni students, but each of the students have the same background/issues sort of thingies, you will discover what they are and help them out.

Each girl in the house (yes for some reason you are the only male) will have scheduled, they all study part time and work part time, they will be linked to an internal clock/calendar in the game, they will either be home or they won't.

There will be 4 or 5 girls initially, you will be able to choose which ones(s) you prefer, BUT, for the game mechanics and me being able to keep up, there will be a visible stat sort of screen informing you how easy they each are, For example, the lovely lady in the pic will be easier than the one who is repeating the last year of high school and walks around in her school uniform (you dirty fuckers).

That's sort of it for now, I am open to suggestions, I won't go off my general path as usual but any ideas appreciated.
I used to drink Fosters :) I still have two can. One is full of dimes (10 cents ) and the other with nickels ( 5 cents ) That big ass can holds a shitload of dimes too.... :)
I drank Foster's when it first got big in the States because it was the "cool" thing to do and it was a Big Can of beer. Gave that up pretty quick. Bought some not too long ago just to get the Big Can for making backpacking alcohol stoves. Can't remember if I drank the beer or poured it out :unsure:

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
the mother owns this place, you know her, so you are here
Could be the result of an amicable break-up and she has welcomed you to visit on that basis?
She could either be ok with you carrying on with her daughter, or could be opposed, either could set up some interesting interactions ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Prototype of the UI, the links all work, they just go to random words on the screen so I could see as much, nothing is final so any feedback, go your hardest.

View attachment 2052587 View attachment 2052588 View attachment 2052589
I can read it just fine myself, but I have seen on other forums some complaining about text that's too small. The text size is here is smaller for choices than typical, so some might make mention of that. But like I said, I don't have a problem with this myself. I am curious about the smirking icon in the bottom right.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Font size way too small. define gui.text_size = 33 is the true path.

Apart from that, nice and minimalist, i like it.