VN An Aussie Abroad (Dev LoG) Thread was originally something about a dog.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I am curious about the smirking icon in the bottom right.
Them pics are sort of backwards. When you would walk into that hallway, or any room, the girl in question would not be that close and the interface of the bottom pic would show up. So imagine a full body shot and that bottom interface. If you didn't like her you can just click on the map icons that will be on your left and go somewhere else. Or click on the talk or smirk icon, which will take up close to her like she is now. The smirk icon is a smart arse icon, they say what they are if you hover on them, sometimes talk will work, sometimes being a smart arse will.

I will change the font size :D

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Them pics are sort of backwards. When you would walk into that hallway, or any room, the girl in question would not be that close and the interface of the bottom pic would show up. So imagine a full body shot and that bottom interface. If you didn't like her you can just click on the map icons that will be on your left and go somewhere else. Or click on the talk or smirk icon, which will take up close to her like she is now. The smirk icon is a smart arse icon, they say what they are if you hover on them, sometimes talk will work, sometimes being a smart arse will.

I will change the font size :D
Ah, it makes sense now. Looking great to me. :cool:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Well it seems my timing is either good or bad, depends on the old glass half empty thingy, but its good :D The characters in my other stuff are Gen 8, the charcters in this thread and any other new one are Gen 8.1. Now Gen 9 is meant to be dropping like, now, so this whole new game idea is on ice for a bit. Normally I would go and fuck with some scenes or something when I get sick of the other one but I have not for a while and will not until Gen 9 comes out so I can see what is what and what is not.

I have however made a ko-fi-fee-fum coffee thingum where I will post non nude renders. I like making female renders to pass the time when I need a break.

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
A Few Days is done, its on a patron release now, I won't make it public until next week. But I will spam the fuck out of this thread at every opportunity.
Jump in my discord if you want to be kept updated

This now the final line up (for now) I have them all in Z Brush lately.

p1.jpg

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
What a disgusting, exploitative image. Almost designed specifically to trigger my self-esteem issues. I for one am sick and tired of modern media's totally unrealistic expectations of home cleanliness.

• Haha
Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Righto major update on what is going on, now A Few Days is in the bag I have had time to think.

Without giving anything away, I have been brain storming with the wife, well I have been telling her my ideas and she has been going, yes dear, sounds good dear.

My original idea of being a Aussie over seas in a house full of women stands, the reason you actually went there stands, BUT, why you are really there and how you really got there is the basis for a plot.

It will be a slow burn before any part of the plot is revealed, I personally as a dev after writing two heavily based story games want to have some fun first.

That girl in the pic above has changed a bit, two reasons. I have been watching z brush tuts and have learned how to isolate parts of the mesh so now I can hide the eyes balls and work on the eye lids, which I have done with her.

Also I changed the hair, I have had one outfit and now one hair (that one) that wouldnt come back from z brush to daz, I know why, I just dont know how to fix it, you will see in the vid here how I wanted to make a hair morph. This hair looks better anyway imo. (I might fatten up the lower part of her face a bit)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I have no idea what the game will or wants to be from the OP post. Never played his two other games but put them on the to-do list.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
He hs a point though, I will fuck around with the opening post later today.

Reactions: Wookie