Wolf RPG Completed An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked [Final] [Udagame]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Actually b/w feels pretty refreshing to me. The first colorless H-RPG I've played was "DEADNIGHT - Melum of the Departed Souls -" and really I loved the color approach since it fits perfectly well with the morbid and horrific atmosphere.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
@Suryujin
you can fix this trough harass > go to the first inn > longer rest > pick her up again
@stone147
Thanks for that. Just tried harassing her, though I didn't see how that was supposed to let me go to the first inn when I'm stuck on the upper floor, to then pick her up again cause she never left from begin with. Unlocked nude & got her to be more daring by harassing her instead and now she's "back again" and I can leave the upper floor again. Okay...
Yeah, so the game is just broken. She disappeared multiple times for me, which you can fix by using harass, but eventually she completely disppears from your party despite physically following you. Can't use her in combat or change her clothes at all. At one point there was one of her following me and another one sleeping at the inn at the same time.

May 11, 2018
Game is really buggy but if you get the issue that the character is following you but doesn't appear in battles, just let the enemy kill you. Once that happens you will respawn in the 1st inn with the character properly re-added back into your party

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Chicken42

Cursor Memory: Yes / No
  • Remembers selected commands and skills during combat.
Key Repeat Speed: 1: Slowest / 2: Slow / 3: Normal / 4: Fast / 5: Fastest
  • It's not a setting for difficulty, it's the key repeat instead.
Battle Auto-Skip : Yes / No
  • No need to hold shift
Gave the key repeat speed a quick test, depending on the setting the actor seems to react to more clicks on the arrow keys. So the speed setting actually in-/decreases the delay before the "next click" is accepted.

The difference is there, but not that extrem either, so I'm not sure what the point is. One could set it to 5 since there's no need to slow down the controls... or just ignore the setting altogether.

Like I said, just gave it a quick test, so I could be overlooking something important as to where that setting actually makes sense.

Reactions: Chicken42

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Translation is incomplete. Entire options menu, skill names and descriptions for female party member, some lines in scenes. Maybe other parts I haven't seen yet.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Can't they just do on PAL?!
Is wish too much good games to be on color...?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
By the way...Bad translation and so many bugs...AND need to somehow use the language changer to play the game...
I do a 2/10 this time,sorry...The only thing good is the art because i don't like too much the story...

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
@Chicken42

Cursor Memory: Yes / No
  • Remembers selected commands and skills during combat.
Key Repeat Speed: 1: Slowest / 2: Slow / 3: Normal / 4: Fast / 5: Fastest
  • It's not a setting for difficulty, it's the key repeat instead.
Battle Auto-Skip : Yes / No
  • No need to hold shift
Gave the key repeat speed a quick test, depending on the setting the actor seems to react to more clicks on the arrow keys. So the speed setting actually in-/decreases the delay before the "next click" is accepted.

The difference is there, but not that extrem either, so I'm not sure what the point is. One could set it to 5 since there's no need to slow down the controls... or just ignore the setting altogether.

Like I said, just gave it a quick test, so I could be overlooking something important as to where that setting actually makes sense.
Thank you :giggle:

Reactions: Suryujin

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
seems like a cheap attempt of some pissed off cuck to try and rewrite his own cucked out story. i guess the writer ended up with sloppy seconds and dislikes the one portraid as the protagonist. gross. not worth playing. if you're an ntr fetishist, there's much better content than this out there. even the artwork is barely passable. then again, take hat i say with a grain of salt. lol. double entendre. im not the Netorare, but usually the netorase. if i understand the difference between the two, im usually the one doing the cucking, never been cucked.

Reactions: Fibbers

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Someone over at ULMF uploaded a fix for the bugs, I haven't tried it yet but if you're interested

Reactions: Rastafoo

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
seems like a cheap attempt of some pissed off cuck to try and rewrite his own cucked out story. i guess the writer ended up with sloppy seconds and dislikes the one portraid as the protagonist. gross. not worth playing. if you're an ntr fetishist, there's much better content than this out there. even the artwork is barely passable. then again, take hat i say with a grain of salt. lol. double entendre. im not the Netorare, but usually the netorase. if i understand the difference between the two, im usually the one doing the cucking, never been cucked.
Actually, the one doing the cucking / bull side is called Netori, where as Netorase is Netorare organized by the NTRed. Here's some tags from the VNDB:
There also a few more rarely seen kinds of NTR (unfortunately, since they can be also a lot of fun... if you're into them that is):
Thing is, cucking is only part of NTR, because NTR doesn't limit itself to an romantically involved partner, but also close friends, family members etc. aswell.

With cuckolds/cuckqueens though, it's "only" about girl/boyfriends, fiances and wifes/husbands cheating and the cuck knowing (or more like watching / participating) while their partner having sex with others.

Cuckolds/-queens are also both, or rather either, consensual or non-con instead of having different terms like Netorare/ Netorase for it. "Open relationships" and sharing aren't part of cucking either usually, unless I'm wrong.

Anyway, it's something I've realized about this game aswell, it goes more into the direction of Netorase, though there probably a few Netorare events aswell.

Sorry for the... rather long... semi-rant?, "bad" english and formatting, tried to make it as readable as possible.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
This bugs out on me at some point. Sometimes I have her with me and the game says I need to bring her and other times I don't have her and the game is fine with it and lets me leave the inn.
Its a start but needs more content

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes