Wolf RPG Completed An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked [Final] [Udagame]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

ScuroD

Apr 14, 2021
I harassed her and she appeared but I think thats a glitch pretty weird
Is anyone stuck on the 4th inn where she got invited by someone while you take a good sleep, then u can't find her nor go out without her because it's what the game says :/
Not sure, if you can neither see her nor leave the inn, try harrassing her. Yes, sounds strange, but that fixed a few can't leave without her bugs.

If you can leave though, sure you've looked everywhere? Also, I remember... the translator?... telling me to sleep in the bed of the first inn. That supposedly fixes a few "can't find her" bugs.

For me harrassing her worked, strangely enough. One morning I can't leave because she's missing (supposedly atleast, she
was following me though) and after harrasing her (didn't the game just tell me she's not there?!) she's back and we can leave... =_=
Harassing does bring her back, but she doesn't appear as a party member. The workaround I found for this was to get defeated in battle, so when I respawn at a inn she's taking a bath and then after completing the "long rest" event she actually gets back.

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Harassing does bring her back, but she doesn't appear as a party member. The workaround I found for this was to get defeated in battle, so when I respawn at a inn she's taking a bath and then after completing the "long rest" event she actually gets back.
Thanks I'll get back to my playthrough now

Reactions: ScuroD

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Can anyone help me with this? After beating the game, in the gallery there is a "simple walkthrough" option which describes how to trigger a special map with events not in the recollection room. I tried to trigger this but without success. I did everything what was written down in order but nothing special happened. Naturally, I must have messed up somewhere but I don't know where or what should I do differently.

So if anyone could trigger this and tell me how , that would be great.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I think you are misreading that. It refers to small events that happen on the map (i.e. not in battle). Like when rude dudes walk up to you and ask you what kind of molestation you recommend.

Reactions: Rain01 and Greg_

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
I think you are misreading that. It refers to small events that happen on the map (i.e. not in battle). Like when rude dudes walk up to you and ask you what kind of molestation you recommend.
Oh you're right. That might be the case. Although there are some pictures among the game files that are not in the gallery, so I thought the message refers to those.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
When I launch the game all the words disappear and I got this, it persist through out the game too.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
My guess would be an issue unpacking it. The default unzippers aren't good for JP games, so I usually use 7zip.
It didn't work. Since yours are working as intended could you added your files here? I suspect it may be something related to locale fonts

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
It didn't work. Since yours are working as intended could you added your files here? I suspect it may be something related to locale fonts
I don't have the files anymore since I played it quite a long time ago. I had no issues when I used 7zip to unpack it and japanese locale emulator to play it.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
So it needs locale to be japanese? That may be the problem. I play via wine so it isn't always simply to change locale

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I discovered the problem, I didn't have the windows fonts installed in wine that is why the fonts weren't showing. Installed using winetricks and now that is normal.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes