Wolf RPG Completed An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked [Final] [Udagame]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Dragon boss is not too hard if you max out evasion (get two evasion bracelets on both characters, equip the charm bracelet). Then spam the stone spell and pray for RNG.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
I'm so sad it's so short and buggy, I really loved the reactions of Momo... Has anyone managed to find a place to support the dev or check if he is working on more games? I tried digging the circle name but I couldn't really find anything. I need more.

ScuroD

Apr 14, 2021
Another game like this? With a girl who is obedient / submissive and does it with everyone even if she doesn't want to
There's Nymphomania Priestess, it is still incomplete but it has a lot of content to enjoy. The behavior of the heroine can change based on the Lust and Love values, so she may not always be obedient.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G
Apr 19, 2022
So uh, I know it has the tag and yadda yadda but is the ntr optional?
I enjoy games where it is and no one really speaks on it here so I've got no idea.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
So uh, I know it has the tag and yadda yadda but is the ntr optional?
I enjoy games where it is and no one really speaks on it here so I've got no idea.
Yeah, you can choose not to. I played this a long while ago, but iirc there's a prompt you'll get when you meet a senior adventurer where you either choose to or choose not to.

As long as you finish the game you'll also get a gallery unlocked. That's where I saw the ntr scenes.

Reactions: MonarchVolition
Apr 19, 2022
Yeah, you can choose not to. I played this a long while ago, but iirc there's a prompt you'll get when you meet a senior adventurer where you either choose to or choose not to.

As long as you finish the game you'll also get a gallery unlocked. That's where I saw the ntr scenes.
Thanks a ton for the response

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Someone knows if the developers are alive? I've been looking for news from them for another game or things like that.

Reactions: Ashbringer17

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
That title is a LIE... first, she's not the one getting cucked. Second, it's very far from easily, too. You have to voluntarily prostitute her 10(!!!) times, for her to consider cheating, or to lose 3 times when the public danger is high. The thing is - it's not high if you don't steal anything from people and just be a normal adventurer. And even if it's high, the guys trying to harass her and you are pathetic, and will fold easily.

And EVEN IF, in theory, you get 15 public danger on the low level, you can just press escape and avoid any fight with them. You might think NPCs might harass her, then, and you're right... if you made her wear the bikini, that is. And just grope her a bit. Otherwise, she's fine.

What a nice adventure that is. With only a bit of game-breaking bugs, but they can be circumvented.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes