starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
"Save" folder with one save/slot (Ana return home after sex with NiBel in Leopold's office)
Thanks for your save file. It didn't work. I cleared all my save files and drop your files (global & file7) only in "www/save" folder and start the game. The menu show "New Game" only. "Continue" is invisible.
Then I drop my save files back together with your save file. It only show my save files. Your file7 not in "Continue".
Am I missing something? Please help.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
It only show my save files. Your file7 not in "Continue".
The RPGM engine used by this game tracks which 'File' slots you have saved to, so if you haven't saved to the File 7 slot yet then you can't see files with a name of file7.rpgsave

The simplest way to fix your issue is to start the game and save to the File 7 slot, then you can copy your replacement file7.rpgsave over the one created by the game.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
How can i park car in house backyard
You drive towards north through the gate at the right side of the house, the screen changes to the backyard and then press enter to exit the car. At least for me it works. I parked the car in a horizontal direction above the rear entrance.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi just trying the game 1 st time.... wheres the lake????
found some parking, went with the guy to the forest, fucked some other guy... followed him home... found nothing to do in his house... found back my car, found my apartment and now what???????

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes