osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
after having sex with nibel in chapter 3 it start the same day again when i retunr home, anyone with an save that works?
tired 2 saves that have been listed previusly, they dont work
Do you have this issue with 3.8? I reported it in 3.7 but looks like @PikoLeo did not see it if it is still in 3.8
You don't even need to go somewhere to trigger, just go out the door and come back in to have a `groundhog day`

Reactions: Vaelin
Mar 28, 2018
Yes osmcuser132 the bugs are still there in the present version, and they have made the game unplayable because we cannot advance beyond the Monday with Nibel.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
OK, as a work-around you can start a new game and select 'week 1 Monday' as a starting point
The game will then start at the Nibel Dream Sequence without the groundhog day bug afterwards

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Do you have this issue with 3.8? I reported it in 3.7 but looks like @PikoLeo did not see it if it is still in 3.8
You don't even need to go somewhere to trigger, just go out the door and come back in to have a `groundhog day`
Go out and come back aren't working for me (back to Sunday morning!)
So I started a new game from week 2 morming and this time all worked fine.

Reactions: Yarxoc

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Maybe someone can give a save after borowing Nigel from Josi, in my case game frezes when they are going
thx in advance

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I experienced the same problem at the end of week 2. Not possible to go beyond Monday (loop on Sunday morning). Too bad also the disappearance of "To do".
Needed to start a new game for playing the week 3.

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
I hope there will be pregnancy in the game....judging by the amount of creampies Ana receives looks like it

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
OK, as a work-around you can start a new game and select 'week 1 Monday' as a starting point
The game will then start at the Nibel Dream Sequence without the groundhog day bug afterwards
had to do the same myself, but I got groundhogged on wendsday night, so just gave up at that point :(

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I really love this game but I'd like to see Ana dump Robi. He is a little annoying and we need to see her more with other men.

Reactions: tyknjinq

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 258722
Hi,so it did not work to do it in the RPG version, they only renpy!?
Ana is generally done in RPG. The exception was 3-3.5 (only Friday) which was done in Ren'Py. But the story (and pictures) are then included in 3-3.6 (RPG).
In Ren'Py are done (even more linear storys then Ana): Ana - New Year Special, Ana - True Daughter and Tatjana's Night Out.

Reactions: anderson22783

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
For those 'groundhog' bugs I don't fathom a reason (some experience them, others don't). I'm currently going thru game to rearrange events and make the game more robust, but it will be done with next update.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
nice hook4/5er :D
Thank you. Still 7.5.1.5 with Hook4 and Orca (and those two only basically exploited) - not enough time. Heck, I have a second computer ready to work with DAZ - but not enough time to dig in. Although, with DAZ are pictures so polished (and sterile) that sometimes hurts. Like to works (for a change) on own objects and rooms, but not to the level of DAZ.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes