Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Size is to small hope it becomes biger like 800 or 1gb and plus include incest tag :cool:(y)

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
Please can somebody explain? Do I have to download everything in OP or is every version included in chapter 3?

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Please can somebody explain? Do I have to download everything in OP or is every version included in chapter 3?
I don't check downloads on this (or any other) site and I don't know what kind of 'compilation' and 'porting' are out there.
Originally the Chapters are separate:
Chapter 1, From MILF to MIF, version 0.92 [FREE on my Patreon page , right on top]
Chapter 2, MIF2, two versions 1.0 - 'Patreon' (without incest) [FREE] and 'regular' (with incest)
Chapter 3, MIF Unlimited; in development, last version 3.10 (March 2020)

And there are side stories:
Ana - New Year Special [FREE]
Ana - True Daughter [FREE]
Tatjana's Night Out [FREE]
Making Love [FREE]

Versions are made for Windows and Mac (the software says it is for Mac - I don't test it). Chapter 3, version 3.7 have I ported to Android. It was sort of PiA and I have no intention to learn that every couple of months again.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hey Iam stuck with the Room 306,i try to reload my saves and nothing happend,any ideas? or a bugg fix? ty in advanced

Emmes

Sep 30, 2018
Hey PikoLeo, good to see that you are back. Nice update by the way. Can we expect more regular updates now. In that case I might become a patreon again.

crave

May 1, 2017
I'm stuck in Chapter 2, after going to the school. I'm looking for the coffee shop and I've seen on here that when you go left from the school, you get stopped by Robi. Well I haven't been stopped, but I found him in the spoiler below. What am I doing wrong? Or am I stuck in a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WillyThePooh

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm stuck in Chapter 2, after going to the school. I'm looking for the coffee shop and I've seen on here that when you go left from the school, you get stopped by Robi. Well I haven't been stopped, but I found him in the spoiler below. What am I doing wrong? Or am I stuck in a bug?
In the school, have you visited the professor (Amanda, top floor, on the left)?
If so, Robi will wait at the parking.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hey PikoLeo, good to see that you are back. Nice update by the way. Can we expect more regular updates now. In that case I might become a patreon again.
No, I decided for the game to develop at their own pace.
Opting for (say) two-month updates would mean pretty short 'add-ons' to the game (and still 1.4+ GB downloads). Also, it would mean constant drudgery and not a satisfying result.
Donations on Patreon are for showing interest in the game and not to compensate for me to neglect my regular job.
'Makig Love' was done fast, because of the current Covid crisis (and slack in workload). But when this will be over then will be shit-load of a regular job.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hey Iam stuck with the Room 306,i try to reload my saves and nothing happend,any ideas? or a bugg fix? ty in advanced
The A306 is 'active' in a couple of instances. Describe what you did before or why you came to the A306. If you're there and nothing happens, then you're probably not in the right place.

crave

May 1, 2017
In the school, have you visited the professor (Amanda, top floor, on the left)?
If so, Robi will wait at the parking.
Yeah, I had talked to Amanda and then gone outside. I also had a problem with the hall monitor. I had talked to him and then ran upstairs before he started his though or whatever after the first conversation with him, so I couldn't go into Amanda's office. I had to go back down the stairs and then his thought happened. I ended up just starting a new game and it worked fine.

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
Chapter 2 After meeting Amanda at school I asked when the class would finish "35 minutes" after that I decided to drink coffee, but I don't know where it is, can anyone explain? sorry my english is bad

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes