Recommending Anal-Only Games: The ultimate list

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Create sections for games value on quality or keep the list as a compendium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity has combat sex (combat and sex are same system), Little Braver, Paccsu and AIDA all have enemies with h-attacks, though minding that in case of Paccsu and AIDA those both go a lot with sudden/random sex, whether you're into that
If I'll remember I'll try going through the list again when I have more time to see if I know which games have sex combat.
thanks! Though, I do actually know of those already, but, does Little Braver have specific dedicated anal attacks? like could I go for an anal only run? I remember not playing much of the game because it was so hard to just do only anal

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
thanks! Though, I do actually know of those already, but, does Little Braver have specific dedicated anal attacks? like could I go for an anal only run? I remember not playing much of the game because it was so hard to just do only anal
I haven't gotten far enough to really see, and how game explains things implies that the moment you let them grab-attack enemies will go for the pussy, so idk.
Beside the 4 checkmarks the list rly could use some short description and caveats with trying anal only in a given game.

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023
The only game which I had see this kind of combat is Monster Girl Dreams, there you can do a anal build for combat.

It isn't complete, almost all characters doesn't have the specific sex image but the text is nice.

And the good part the dev didn't put a paywall in the game, so you can play without being blocked.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
The only game which I had see this kind of combat is Monster Girl Dreams, there you can do a anal build for combat.

It isn't complete, almost all characters doesn't have the specific sex image but the text is nice.

And the good part the dev didn't put a paywall in the game, so you can play without being blocked.
thank you for the reccomendation! i didnt know you could do an anal only build there, thanks!

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

Does the game acknowledge your playstyle? Or it is local(depending on the scene with the girls)? Or no mentions at all?

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Beside the 4 checkmarks the list rly could use some short description and caveats with trying anal only in a given game.
That is a good idea but the list has currently 80 games, is a lot of work for a short description about the anal only content. I could make pre-made text with multiple variations for descriptions, like just the bullet points, I'll see what I can do about it.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That is a good idea but the list has currently 80 games, is a lot of work for a short description about the anal only content. I could make pre-made text with multiple variations for descriptions, like just the bullet points, I'll see what I can do about it.
Definitely something better done when the list was made rather than going back to already placed entries. Not sure how the premade idea will look or work, since I imagined more of a personal/individual comment basis for it, but understandable for reducing workload.

Arabesque

Feb 24, 2021
I think this could be reduced to a fairly 'objective' test - in attempting an AO playthrough, do the game's systems work with you or against you?

Games that allow the protagonist/player to select particular sex acts or not, and are clear about what it is that the protagonist/player is instigating and/or accepting, such as Old Profession, Broken & Loved, etc, would clearly meet that test. Only choose anal options -> achieve AO outcome.

Games where non-anal sex acts happen to the protagonist/player, but where they're clearly signposted, are 'bad ends', or so on, and hence can be 100% reliably avoided without dramatically affecting the overall experience , would also get a pass mark. The systems allow the player to easily and consistently act in such a way as to achieve an AO outcome. It might be more challenging or require a different route, but the player knows that if they never lose to the squid mobs in level 3, they'll never get tentacles up the duff.

Games where sex acts are essentially random would fail the test. Having to save-scum every encounter to avoid the RNG deciding that penis is going in vagoo no matter what is neither challenging nor fun - it's just tedious. While, with patience and hundreds of reloads, the game might be beatable to completion with an intact hymen or only ever having encountered buttstuff scenes, the systems of the game have worked against you the whole way. Classic example of this would be The Fixer.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I think this could be reduced to a fairly 'objective' test - in attempting an AO playthrough, do the game's systems work with you or against you?

Games that allow the protagonist/player to select particular sex acts or not, and are clear about what it is that the protagonist/player is instigating and/or accepting, such as Old Profession, Broken & Loved, etc, would clearly meet that test. Only choose anal options -> achieve AO outcome.

Games where non-anal sex acts happen to the protagonist/player, but where they're clearly signposted, are 'bad ends', or so on, and hence can be 100% reliably avoided without dramatically affecting the overall experience , would also get a pass mark. The systems allow the player to easily and consistently act in such a way as to achieve an AO outcome. It might be more challenging or require a different route, but the player knows that if they never lose to the squid mobs in level 3, they'll never get tentacles up the duff.

Games where sex acts are essentially random would fail the test. Having to save-scum every encounter to avoid the RNG deciding that penis is going in vagoo no matter what is neither challenging nor fun - it's just tedious. While, with patience and hundreds of reloads, the game might be beatable to completion with an intact hymen or only ever having encountered buttstuff scenes, the systems of the game have worked against you the whole way. Classic example of this would be The Fixer.
Which leaves us with "Karryn's Prison", "Degrees of Lewdity", the above mentioned and a handful of molester type games. Not all of those would have anal-only or novag debauchery as their main theme, of course, or at least a well-executed route where these fetishes are openly addressed. And properly eroticized, not just 'don't put it in my vajayjay, I'm still a virgin!'

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I was thinking about something like this:

Player agency.
  1. This game lets the player have complete control over the interactions, and by consequence allows anal only.
  2. This game doesn't allow complete control over interactions, some scenes are forced but anal only is still possible.
  3. This game has little to none control over scenes and interactions but anal only is possible.

Anal content.
  1. It has a good amount of anal content, as much or equal to vaginal content.
  2. It has a decent amount of anal content, less than vaginal content but enough to be satisfying.
  3. Doesn't have a good amount of anal content but allows anal only.

Dialogues.
  1. Dialogues acknowledge anal-only and make emphasis on the fetish.
  2. There are dialogues exclusive to anal content but not anal-only.
  3. Anal sex has little to not impact on dialogues.
Progression.
  1. Anal only has routes and/or progression through the playthrough.
  2. Anal has progression through the playthrough but doesn't take in account anal-only.
  3. The game doesn't have progression for anal and/or other interactions.
Lets pretend that someone recommends a game, we point this out and that user says (2, 1, 3, 2), the premade summary would be:

This game doesn't allow complete control over interactions, some scenes are forced but anal only is still possible. It has a good amount of anal content, as much or equal to vaginal content. Anal sex has little to not impact on dialogues. Anal has progression through the playthrough but doesn't take in account anal-only.

All of this is an example of what I had in mind, I want to hear you guys, if the idea of these pre-made summaries are a good and if it is, which bullet points should be added or how descriptive should be, I don't want to make this convoluted or being a survey, just few options which are able to get the point.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

Player agency.
  1. This game lets the player have complete control over the interactions, and by consequence allows anal only.
  2. This game doesn't allow complete control over interactions, some scenes are forced but anal only is still possible.
  3. This game has little to none control over scenes and interactions but anal only is possible.

Anal content.
  2. It has a decent amount of anal content, less than vaginal content but enough to be satisfying.

Dialogues.
Progression.
  2. Anal has progression through the playthrough but doesn't take in account anal-only.
Lets pretend that someone recommends a game, we point this out and that user says (2, 1, 3, 2), the premade summary would be:

This game doesn't allow complete control over interactions, some scenes are forced but anal only is still possible. It has a good amount of anal content, as much or equal to vaginal content. Anal sex has little to not impact on dialogues. Anal has progression through the playthrough but doesn't take in account anal-only.

All of this is an example of what I had in mind, I want to hear you guys, if the idea of these pre-made summaries are a good and if it is, which bullet points should be added or how descriptive should be, I don't want to make this convoluted or being a survey, just few options which are able to get the point.
The list looks pretty good, answers good part of the questions the current checkmarks still leave. A thing I thought of, especially in rehard of games that don't have a proper anal only path is something about how long it takes until an anal scene. A game may have several opportunities for other kinds of sex before anal, so it may be significantly longer than intended before the player sees any sex.
Another thing was I remember when trying Little Braver, I was rather confused on how do you engage an anal-only route even, since the game says grab enemies will rape both of your holes. So what would help in that case would be some kind of comment or instruction about how to engage in anal or avoid vaginal, though it wouldn't be necessary for games that are clearer about that.
And just a personal thing I mentioned before I believe, I like just some kinda personal note from people that compose such lists, some kinda short review or just a note, but by all means if it was to be done, then just with recently played games, not for a whole backlog

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Maximum amount of player agency is what l adore with dialogue(according to your actions) and developer's foresight, to tell the player that they are in a experience different from others. Now couple that with Oblivion's radiant AI(refined and improved) and you got yourself a unique case where the world feels alive, both from you and the NPCs.
Artificial Academy 2 really roughly, reminded me of the above despite not being a literal example.
The list above is good, the best way to tell at a glance what kind of a game it is without wasting time asking or trying the game.

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023
Does the game acknowledge your playstyle? Or it is local(depending on the scene with the girls)? Or no mentions at all?
It doesnt mention at all, though you have some options in dialogues with specifics girls, for example:

- There is a anal girl which tries to seduce the MC but you had a option to say you dont like anal, she gets surprised and you can pass her without fighting;
- There are others for asslicking, pegging, etc in the game which you can block somehow.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
It doesnt mention at all, though you have some options in dialogues with specifics girls, for example:

- There is a anal girl which tries to seduce the MC but you had a option to say you dont like anal, she gets surprised and you can pass her without fighting;
- There are others for asslicking, pegging, etc in the game which you can block somehow.
ah, so the anal aspect is only in the gameplay and nothing else. Got it, thanks

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023

Player agency.

Anal content.

Dialogues.
Progression.

Great idea, and I would add if possible, you could add a minor review if it is a game you played to show a bit what we can expect.

I am reviewing some of the game in the list and putting a review on the respective pages, if anyone are interested.

Reactions: ViviX12

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
New anal-only game in development spotted <3

RJ01217604_ana_img_main.png
Is going to release at the end of the month and as previous games, anal-only will be possible, also contains other fetishes linked to anal such as cum-inflation, anal development and corruption, as well as sex toys, the previous game Dereah Sister Hypnosis App was great at anal only, so, we can expect that and more.

Also, I hope it can pass the loli rule, which is very inconsistent here on F95, as soon as I have the game, I'm going to post it.

The list looks pretty good, answers good part of the questions the current checkmarks still leave. A thing I thought of, especially in rehard of games that don't have a proper anal only path is something about how long it takes until an anal scene. A game may have several opportunities for other kinds of sex before anal, so it may be significantly longer than intended before the player sees any sex.
Another thing was I remember when trying Little Braver, I was rather confused on how do you engage an anal-only route even, since the game says grab enemies will rape both of your holes. So what would help in that case would be some kind of comment or instruction about how to engage in anal or avoid vaginal, though it wouldn't be necessary for games that are clearer about that.
Game duration can also be added, as well as adding more player-agency details.

And just a personal thing I mentioned before I believe, I like just some kinda personal note from people that compose such lists, some kinda short review or just a note, but by all means if it was to be done, then just with recently played games, not for a whole backlog
Great idea, and I would add if possible, you could add a minor review if it is a game you played to show a bit what we can expect. I am reviewing some of the game in the list and putting a review on the respective pages, if anyone are interested.
I think adding game reviews would be very redundant when the page of each game has reviews and player can access them, HOWEVER, reviews about the anal-only content and anal in general can be added as quotes.

Let me put together all the ideas we have at the moment for this review system with Artificial Academy 2:

4698459459436967546 (1).PNG
Artificial Academy 2 [Illusion] (Others)
Tags: [3d game] [anal sex] [animated] [bukkake] [character creation] [cheating] [combat] [dating sim] [exhibitionism] [female domination] [footjob] [gay] [groping] [group sex] [harem] [japanese game] [lesbian] [male domination] [management] [masturbation] [oral sex] [rape] [school setting] [sex toys] [simulator] [titfuck] [vaginal sex] [voiced] [voyeurism]

Overview:

Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2, Jinkou Gakuen 2) is an eroge high school social simulation, sequel of and released by Illusion on June 13, 2014. Create and play any of up to 25 students of varying gender, orientation and other interaction abilities and personal inclinations. Make friends and lovers as the class competes for achievement in academics, athletics, popularity, and romance.

Anal only dedicated dialogues ❎
Anal dedicated dialogues ✅
Anal progression / corruption ❌
Virginity is part of the plot ❌

This game lets the player have complete control over the interactions, and by consequence allows anal only. It has a decent amount of anal content, less than vaginal content but enough to be satisfying. Dialogues acknowledge anal-only and make emphasis on the fetish. Anal has progression through the playthrough but doesn't take in account anal-only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
New anal-only game in development spotted <3

View attachment 3897051
Is going to release at the end of the month and as previous games, anal-only will be possible, also contains other fetishes linked to anal such as cum-inflation, anal development and corruption, as well as sex toys, the previous game Dereah Sister Hypnosis App was great at anal only, so, we can expect that and more.

Also, I hope it can pass the loli rule, which is very inconsistent here on F95, as soon as I have the game, I'm going to post it.

Game duration can also be added, as well as adding more player-agency details.

I think adding game reviews would be very redundant when the page of each game has reviews and player can access them, HOWEVER, reviews about the anal-only content and anal in general can be added as quotes.

Let me put together all the ideas we have at the moment for this review system with Artificial Academy 2:

Artificial Academy 2 [Illusion] (Others)
Tags: [3d game] [anal sex] [animated] [bukkake] [character creation] [cheating] [combat] [dating sim] [exhibitionism] [female domination] [footjob] [gay] [groping] [group sex] [harem] [japanese game] [lesbian] [male domination] [management] [masturbation] [oral sex] [rape] [school setting] [sex toys] [simulator] [titfuck] [vaginal sex] [voiced] [voyeurism]

Overview:

Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2, Jinkou Gakuen 2) is an eroge high school social simulation, sequel of and released by Illusion on June 13, 2014. Create and play any of up to 25 students of varying gender, orientation and other interaction abilities and personal inclinations. Make friends and lovers as the class competes for achievement in academics, athletics, popularity, and romance.

Anal only dedicated dialogues ❎
Anal dedicated dialogues ✅
Anal progression / corruption ❌
Virginity is part of the plot ❌

This game lets the player have complete control over the interactions, and by consequence allows anal only. It has a decent amount of anal content, less than vaginal content but enough to be satisfying. Dialogues acknowledge anal-only and make emphasis on the fetish. Anal has progression through the playthrough but doesn't take in account anal-only.

Yea, that can work. I think it's nice to have comments from list authors, but by all means not necessary.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Yea, that can work. I think it's nice to have comments from list authors, but by all means not necessary.
I'll second on "not necessary". Good luck preserving the quality across every featured game. I hope there's no content limit for how much text the opening post can hold. I recall on some old forums I visited the opening poster would reserve the next 2 or 3 post spaces after their first post so they have space to expand by editing the other posts, which is an advantage Anon2298 doesn't have. I think F95's forum is more modern though so likely no limit here unlike the other sites I saw.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'll second on "not necessary". Good luck preserving the quality across every featured game. I hope there's no content limit for how much text the opening post can hold. I recall on some old forums I visited the opening poster would reserve the next 2 or 3 post spaces after their first post so they have space to expand by editing the other posts, which is an advantage Anon2298 doesn't have. I think F95's forum is more modern though so likely no limit here unlike the other sites I saw.
Not sure how exactly a short note would affect quality. In a previous post I even said it should realistically only be done to recently played entries, and it'd be to say whatever the list author wants that the rating system doesn't express. On note of post size though, I'd say that pasting in the entire tag list with the overview is a bit unnecessary and redundant, but since it's all already there I won't campaign for removal or anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote