Recommending Anal-Only Games: The ultimate list

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Create sections for games value on quality or keep the list as a compendium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
The Dog Princess showing such amazing progress <3
For those who don't know, this game is already on the list and a big expansion is on the works, this will add things such as cohabitation and more poses but more importantly for us, anal sex and interactions. The author even mentioned a new storyline dedicated to anal-only in order to fit the plot of the game (The plot is about a princess who needs her womb creampied to break a curse).

View attachment 5.butt_after.mp4
Where to find the free download!
Search the code of the game on Google (RJ01261731) and find a site for download.
I could give you the direct link but is better if you find it yourself, to avoid people giving a bunch of random external sites around here.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
For those who don't know, this game is already on the list and a big expansion is on the works, this will add things such as cohabitation and more poses but more importantly for us, anal sex and interactions. The author even mentioned a new storyline dedicated to anal-only in order to fit the plot of the game (The plot is about a princess who needs her womb creampied to break a curse).

View attachment 4112175

Search the code of the game on Google (RJ01261731) and find a site for download.
I could give you the direct link but is better if you find it yourself, to avoid people giving a bunch of random external sites around here.
I prefer 100% safety, l don't know which sites are to be trusted.

Reactions: Yukariin

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023

View attachment 4112175

Great to know about it!
The dev had give a date or anything about that?

Nov 23, 2023
This may turn out to be nothing special, but I just noticed an upcoming game called on Steam.
There is no indication of what kind of sex acts it will feature, but given the title, and one screenshot with a chastity belt, I'm hoping it will have at least some anal sex. Feel free to go ask in the Steam Community Forum though, I guess.

too.
The demo came out. Not a single anal scene. Vaginal-only so far. What a disappointment.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
speaking of which, what's up with this game?

i don't see where to get development news for it, dev doesn't seem to have any reachable social media.
been waiting for a while now.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Fairy game released a demo and now has a DLsite page <3
No penetration scenes (Even tho she is a fairy and sex scenes will be using tools) but showcase the complex dialogue... on Japanese, I liked the customization and expression as well as the sexual animation in the demo, the animation is stiff and unpolished but this game is coming on June 2025, seeing how they have shown a lot of content already, it feels like it will arrive with a ton of content on release.

RJ01152567_ana_img_main.png

The demo came out. Not a single anal scene. Vaginal-only so far. What a disappointment.
Lame.

The game is in the final stage.
Link to the discord:
Good.

Latest update for Old Profession available now!
View attachment 4125482
With new anal scenes!
Great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DAssman and ViviX12

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Fairy game released a demo and now has a DLsite page <3
No penetration scenes (Even tho she is a fairy and sex scenes will be using tools) but showcase the complex dialogue... on Japanese, I liked the customization and expression as well as the sexual animation in the demo, the animation is stiff and unpolished but this game is coming on June 2025, seeing how they have shown a lot of content already, it feels like it will arrive with a ton of content on release.

View attachment 4128253

Lame.

Good.

Great!
That fairy game seems deep in its customization and I will check if it is true. I wonder if they are more like this. And for english

Last edited:

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023
I would like to recommend these two games to be added to the list:

Steve On The Run
https://f95zone.to/threads/steven-on-the-run-v0-9-1-dantom.180413/#post-12117184

Anal only dedicated dialogues: Totally
Anal dedicated dialogues: Totally
Anal progression / corruption: Totally
Virginity is part of the plot: Somewhat

Harold And The Witches
https://f95zone.to/threads/harold-and-the-witches-v1-2-dantom.156261/

Virginity is part of the plot: Totally

They are the common Renpy type of games with 3D render scenes, the overall feeling is average in everything in this games but at least are butt focused.

Reactions: Yukariin and Serw23

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

Steve On The Run
https://f95zone.to/threads/steven-on-the-run-v0-9-1-dantom.180413/#post-12117184

Harold And The Witches

They are the common Renpy type of games with 3D render scenes, the overall feeling is average in everything in this games but at least are butt focused.
The overall feeling is less than average, I'd say.

Nov 23, 2023

Steve On The Run

Harold And The Witches

I actually mentioned them both very early in this thread. They are mostly-anal-only, but there is canonical vaginal sex.

There's also Harold and the Witches and Steven on the Run. They've very much like Sir Stretchalot. Absolutely anal-focused and the MC has a stated anal fetish. However both feature (or will feature) a small amount of vaginal sex and impregnation, as the protagonist of the first game conceives the protagonist of the sequel and so the line of butt-obsessed protagonists continues lol.
That being said, unlike Sir Stretchalot, I believe vaginal sex is optional in Harold and the Witches, although it is canon, while Steven on the Run is still in development and has not implemented any vaginal sex yet. It will come though, as we need to conceive the protagonist of the third game lol. There's also one scene that's supposed to be anal, but looks vaginal, due to bad penis alignment lol. Hopefully DANTOM will fix it some day.

Reactions: Serw23 and Yukariin

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023

Steve On The Run

Harold And The Witches

I actually mentioned them both very early in this thread. They are mostly-anal-only, but there is canonical vaginal sex.
Oh yeah, but were discarted because aren't anal-only per say.
However, when these games were proposed there wasn't an "Anal-only corruption games" section which these games seem to fit (Making experienced girls into anal-only girls).

I could add them to the list next time I edit it.

Fox-girl loli game coming tomorrow.

RJ01258535_img_main.png
I don't think this one can be share on this site, so, only sharing the DLsite even after release. The dev has made all their games anal-only since their first game, so, lots of anal again <3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote