RPGM Completed Android 18 quest for the balls [Final] [riffsandskulls]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations Dev. Beautiful art and perfect animations. Enough fun ... a pity that ends.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
oh boy, the art is not bad but not good either (in some parts of the animations it's just like jesus help me) and don't hope for a lore or something because is just a silly story line for sex after sex (some ppl might like this one). it was worthy the time? idk maybe? that's depend on u i guess

Reactions: Veto666

Willo0w

Jun 22, 2019
El juego está mal porque no me deja ver nada en las animaciones y cuando llego al laboratorio de bulma me cierra -.-

Jan 15, 2018
5 minutes of gameplay and i can tell you... it's ok. not amazing but not terrible. At least fappable. Past this not much.
people fap to scat so like my guy i gotta know
is the animation as good as the animation in those bulma games by yamamotodj?

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
I am facing a strange issue, a black squares appear on the screen where the animations supposed to happen in..! I thought the files were corrupted so I re-downloaded the game and made a clean extraction for the files but no results.. can someone help me please?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Overview:
Android 18 goes on a hunt for the Dragon Balls to wish herself a new home​
Why doesn't she just hit up her husband Krillin for the Zeni $$$ to buy a new one? I mean she is way more powerful than him. or me-thinks she is using the whole collecting the Dragon Balls as an excuse?

Krillin: "Why are you letting Roshi feel your butt?"
18: "To collect the dragon balls"

Krillin "Okay but why are you now having sex with...."
18: "Dragon balls again dear..."

Krillin "great work 18! We've got the Dragonballs! Now we...wait why are you letting the guys run a train on you?"
18: "Mpphh...ffrrww....Dwwabon....balls..."
Krillin: "But...we already have all 7? Maybe I've missed something here..."

*Summons the dragon to make the wish*
*Krillin turns his back for a moment and then turns around the face the Dragon again...*
Krillin: "Oh for the love of....Leave Shenron alone 18!"

:)

Superk

May 21, 2017
I am facing a strange issue, a black squares appear on the screen where the animations supposed to happen in..! I thought the files were corrupted so I re-downloaded the game and made a clean extraction for the files but no results.. can someone help me please?
Having the same problem here, actually. Couldn't even unpack the game. Anyone have any remedy for this?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I kind of liked it :D The artwork was sometimes good sometimes not... 50/50

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Not bad. The artwork isn't as great as what we see in the Bulma Adventure games but it's decent enough.

I do wish that there was a galley option; I am still confused why there ISN'T a option to replay the sex scenes after you've finished the game. Also, Shota should be tagged since you do have sex with Trunks and Goten. I would have like to see more Lesbian scenes (like any other reasonable dude would) and do think that some expressions from the other characters don't feel natural; they seemed too forced and kinda cringe-worthy at times.

Overall it's fapable.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Hmmm, hopefully the artist being crowdfunded we will see an improved version of this game at some point.

Decent game, animations are really close to being very good. As was said before, slowing them down by half would be a big improvement. Also a few extra frames would help a lot too, but that's more art so doubt that'll happen. But a gallery would be great, wouldn't take much effort and avoid repeating shit like the maze. That fucking maze was unnecessarily long and required a full backtrack to get out.

Solid effort.

Ðub

Mar 8, 2019
I fucking love this bitch, it's like my top 3 or 5 waifu

For those who see black squares or can't see animations, it's a hardware gpu problem, your graphic driver can't handle so many super high resolution images (at least on rpgmaker) so sorry guys, no fun for u

Para aquellos que han estado teniendo el problema de ver cuadrados negros o no poder ver las animaciones, es un problema del hardware, de sus placas de video, no pueden renderizar tantas imagenes en alta resolucion y por eso no las renderiza. Por lo menos, en rpgmaker les sucedera eso ya que no es un motor optimo para este tipo de resoluciones. Asi que lamentablemente no podran disfrutar del juego.

edit:
Left click the .exe and go to properties, in compatibility tab select "windows xp sp3" (usually default when you check this option) and select "Run in resolution 640x480" the game works, the animation works, no black squares and is smooth, i tested on my secondhand laptop with intel integrated graphics so i recommend to do this. The only thing is thatyou won't see the game in full hd as intended but at least you can play.
Thanks a lot manoles (cooment right under me)

Si le dan click derecho y propiedades al .exe pueden cambiar en la pestaña de compatibilidad que se utilice el modo de "windows xp sp3" y "ejecutar en resolucion 640x480" el juego funciona perfectamente, las animaciones se muestran, no hay cuadrados negros yy no presenta ningun problema solo que no sera full hd como deberia ser pero al menos podran ver las animaciones y tal.
Recomiendo fuertemente hacer esto si ven los cuadrados negros y quieren disfrutar del juego, lo probe yo mismo en mi laptop vieja sin tarjeta grafica con graficos integrados intel.

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 629324

Overview:
Android 18 goes on a hunt for the Dragon Balls to wish herself a new home​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-23
Release Date: 2020-04-15
Developer: riffsandskulls -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Thank you @melfew for the game.

View attachment 629326 View attachment 629325 View attachment 629327 View attachment 629328
30$ is way too much for a quick game but i caved in an bought it XD anyways enjoy guys :')

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Sorry, guys. But my first scene has these black squares. Is this "black" just happen in the first scene when starting a new game, or it will happen to all scenes? This is a bug?

Sorry about my bad English.
Screenshot_1.jpg

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes