Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is this some filter with Koikatu!? It looks really good, I would love to see other games use this art style. Hopefully this dev keeps it going, cause it looks so fresh and different.

Reactions: Altoar

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: CnD74

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
i love the dialogue damn, too bad it's already over, can't waiter another few months for updates

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I'm still in awe that someone made a koikastu (however you spell it) game look good.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
It's a good start it's not perfect but, trough the time it will be better. I say this because i've found some bugs especially the HUD with Laura at park, it should be show her hud but it shows Rea instead and some minors bugs like which character talk (it shows it's one of the girls who speak but it's the MC).
Also in the class, the teacher talked about the last men was born in 2025 and lived 20 years so he died in 2045 not 65 so the events take place in 2065 not 85 if we paid attention to that (maths aren't easy for everyone ;) )
I'm intrigued to see who this will be in the futur update with this plot at the end.

Last edited:

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
wait is this koikatsu model game or drawn? I am so confused. Looks drawn but I can see the koikatsu background and some charas also look like they are from koikatsu as well.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
wait is this koikatsu model game or drawn? I am so confused. Looks drawn but I can see the koikatsu background and some charas also look like they are from koikatsu as well.
It seems Mate draws on top of the models for better texturing and to achieve wickeder/lewder/more vivid expressions. It takes way more work, but the end result is very nice imo.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes