Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
I had high hopes for this game on a conceptual level, as player mind control is definitely a fetish of mine. Most of the character designs are great even if some of the Riru shots during her first scene look sorta off. The dialogue is good and believable in most cases(though as you may later learn if you continue reading this text wall, that's not always a good thing.) But the treatment of the player character, the lack of stuff like food(severe hunger pangs from lack of food are no joke and a severe trigger/turn off for those who've ever gone hungry), proper bedding, or actual push-back and/or snark from the MC seriously pushes all my "DEFY, RAGE AGAINST THE COSMOS, BE A FONT OF CAUSTIC HATE" buttons. And lets not forget the the fucking Bomb Collar. Though that might have been a lie iunno, the blood splatter & various organs would make it obvious as to his biological nature & the fact that she had a bomb in a school & killed a functional human male would end her in some deep shit. The glued on boxers are sorta of a nonsensical addition which could be circumvented by anyone with a brain or sufficient pain tolerance(Sure as hell wouldn't stop me, when you've gotta go you've gotta go. And as shown soon after, the magic boxers don't hold in liquids)

Which is weird, as I usually enjoy femdom content. Maybe its that the objectification isn't of a sexual nature, and instead being a denial of humanity & sentient rights(This is less of an issue with most of the characters as it isn't knowing or intentional on their part, but even most subs won't go along with that sort of thing unless they actually feel appreciated.) In most Femdom games stuff like abuse and mistreatment as mentioned above are usually either handwaved or used as a plot point rather than being played straight and having the MC actively resentful. The only games that include it actively include physical abuse or BDSM as core fetishes, again, main plot point. It causes me to constantly think what I would be doing in that situation, like hashing out an actual employment contract with Rea if I decide to still hold up her charade(accompanied by threats on both circumstances that I would have pre-prepared for... Obvious reasons.)

Overall, the MC feels like an abused Harem anime protagonist, silently accepting situations actual humans would never put up with. And hey, this might just be a me thing. I have Invictus in my sig for a reason. But it's something to watch out for.
thanks, I think would steer clear of this. Can't really stand a story where some of the main cast, especially the one you play as has 0 pride and self respect. Don't get how people get off on abusing or being abused. But you do, you. I would've been fine if you could fight back, kill your captor and escape or something, but nah dude. if you can't even get your fulfilling ending, what's the point of sitting through that. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me as I'd like to give this a try considering the great art style but off the comments I read I have concerns regarding the quality of the plot/scenes themselves

Last edited:

5dk

Jun 8, 2021

new version is out we need a hero

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
The "...even what that gave me in orphanage was more nutritious..." phrase said out loud by MC is either a bug/writing mistake or will have huge consequences.

Jason177877

Feb 27, 2019
thanks, I think would steer clear of this. Can't really stand a story where some of the main cast, especially the one you play as has 0 pride and self respect. Don't get how people get off on abusing or being abused. But you do, you. I would've been fine if you could fight back, kill your captor and escape or something, but nah dude. if you can't even get your fulfilling ending, what's the point of sitting through that. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me as I'd like to give this a try considering the great art style but off the comments I read I have concerns regarding the quality of the plot/scenes themselves
He does start pushing back though? You need to understand the position he is in, if he is discovered, he is dead. Despite this, he pushes back and does things like defy some girls depending on your choices. The most femdom scenes are optional, you can choose to defy them to the point of slapping a girl's hand away, yelling, then running away, to being a dom to some girls or be a sweet lover to them, to doing whatever you are told. Also in terms of Rea (the one that treats you like the worst) you have an option to finally have enough and be dom to her, which she's receptive to as if you go that path, it's clear she plays up the abusiveness to hide who she is and to stop certain things from happening. It's hinted at that she has a reason to be so thorny as to keep MC away and not catch emotions for each other. You should at least give the game a chance.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Android LIFE [v0.4.2 EA] [MateDolce]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 175 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AndroidLIFE-0.4.2EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine
4.70 star(s) 82 Votes