• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Android port requests for Estrada777

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
can you port this game please https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/ I know 66 already done, but i think his port always oversized than the other like DA ( also better quality ) . And I play some games you port, i you can do what DA do..I hope you can port this one with mod to https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-formerly-echoes-of-lust-cheatmod-universal.36373/ thx.
It looks like Wills747 already has this one ported: give it a try.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
That one is a no can do. I have tried and I can't get it compressed down enough to fit in and android app.
It's ok even it's 8gb on Android, the problem is I tried to play this on joiplay but looks like joiplay can handle this game keep restarting

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Dear sir estrada777
Can U port this game to apk compressed version
https://f95zone.to/threads/voids-calling-ep-2-v0-283-novel.29084/
Episede 1&2 please ‍♂
B'coz the banner is really dirturbing and cannot be adjusted
Try to play with joiplay and hopeless‍♂
Thank you
Best I can promise is that I'll take a look. Sandboxes and "turn based combat" makes me wonder if I will be able to make it work on Android.

Question for you: do you know if S2 is completely separate from S1 or does it do some kind of savegame import?

Reactions: Tikus geng

Tikus geng

Dec 29, 2019
Best I can promise is that I'll take a look. Sandboxes and "turn based combat" makes me wonder if I will be able to make it work on Android.

Question for you: do you know if S2 is completely separate from S1 or does it do some kind of savegame import?
Thank you sir,high hope from me ^_^/
Y're port is always worth to wait like the last ep *vae victis* (v 0.4.8) that I've get from yours

My answer from y're Q: yes I know,literally S2 is continuation from S1
We can import save from S1.
Otherwise we can start new fresh from s2 without importing from s1

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thank you sir,high hope from me ^_^/
Y're port is always worth to wait like the last ep *vae victis* (v 0.4.8) that I've get from yours

My answer from y're Q: yes I know,literally S2 is continuation from S1
We can import save from S1.
Otherwise we can start new fresh from s2 without importing from s1
Well, that's going to be something new for me to figure out, importing saves. If it is literally as simple as you manually copy the S1 save to the S2 directory, that will be grand.

Reactions: Tikus geng

Tikus geng

Dec 29, 2019
Well, that's going to be something new for me to figure out, importing saves. If it is literally as simple as you manually copy the S1 save to the S2 directory, that will be grand.
Thank you so much 4 the answer sir
By the way its not important anyway that we could/not import the save file
Cz in the 2nd episode
It will begun with question what we've done in the erlier game(ep1)
Money can easily raise by hunting & beating monsters

Maybe it will be simple if they had a vn mode like
*vis( by madking)*
Anyway always appreciate all y're work,
Thanks again sir..stay healthy ^_^/

Tikus geng

Dec 29, 2019
Manually copying save file definitely will be awesome sir.
Well that's will lead to eror with note pad/crash eventually
Like vn game * A wife and mother* from lust & passion