3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
So you saying the idea with this game then is sex with minors? Basically why I don't understand this fetish. Sex with people who apparently are of legal age but must look like a child. Guess like many fetishes, they don't make sense to everyone.
I've already explained the idea. Try actually reading the thing I wrote before replying next time.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I think I'm going to pass on this one. From the comments, I think its a game where the MC is the cousin who is willingly giving his gf/fiance/wife whatever to his younger cousin. That sounds neat and all, but not really my jam. I'd much rather the MC be the younger cousin who gradually steals the gf/fiance/wife whatever from his cousin. Basically I'd rather be doing the NTR than getting NTR'd. One side is a power fantasy, the other is betrayal. And yes, its really a double standard like that.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Compare a impossible thing as "being a Jedi" with a sexual fetish is just stupid, but letting it aside.

If you're a fan of Star Wars you have someday dreamed about being a Jedi... so....
While it is clearly possible to be cucked in real life (which I would not like), it is impossible to be cucked by a pretend character in a pretend game.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
While it is clearly possible to be cucked in real life (which I would not like), it is impossible to be cucked by a pretend character in a pretend game.
Still not answer my question, why they get nuts if someone ask about avoidable NTR, if as you said, it's just a pretend characters? Why getting angry because of a pretending game?

A While ago I've downloaded 23 Sisters, i didn't saw the tags and got really mad about that, I've made a 1 star review and people there that like that type of thing don't get triggered as people that like cuck just because someone asked "Avoidable NTR".

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Still not answer my question, why they get nuts if someone ask about avoidable NTR, if as you said, it's just a pretend characters? Why geting angry because a pretend game?
I think asking if NTR is avoidable is a legit question, but that's not what my comments were responding to.
:)

Reactions: loikl

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I see Spanish devs doing the reversal most frequently, but it does bring to mind one thought. Don't Russians sex their ships of the sea as masculine versus the western style of referring to them as women? OTOH US Navy submariners have this inside joke about referring to their rides as long hard tubes full of seamen so make of that what you will....

As a murican, I have a tendency to confuse the Japanese chan and kun so I'll just wander over and sit in the corner.

As a russian myself, i can say with certainty this shouldn't be the case. You can blame the poor language knowledge, sure, but nationality shouldn't have anything to do with it. "He/She" ("Он/Она") used in russian pretty much the same way as in english (when speaking about a person at least). Overall russian language have a lot more nuances, but when speaking strictly of people's gender it is very close.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
My last mac was a Snow Leopard based laptop and it was for work related security crap so don't have first hand knowledge about Renpy shenanigans. However you can download the SDK for Renpy for yourself and do a game transplant on your own or probably pull something similar to the trick of stealing the runtime for mac from another VN to graft onto your download.

I'll just put my post over on Milky Touch here where I described the processes for an abandoned win32 user.

any way to run this on mac? I use wineskin for most renpy games but for this one the normal exe wont open, then when i run the 32.exe it crashes after a couple clicks.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I did only one question, "why cucks get angry with that question". I didn't ask "why NTR players are cuck?".
If you don't get angry you're not the one I'm talking to.
Fair enough. I appreciate the clarification. :)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I've only played through the first few choices, but it doesn't really seem like neotarase though. The boyfriend, who is encouraging his cousin to fuck his girlfriend isn't really the MC, despite what the overview says, the cousin is. you make decisions for the cousin and the LI can get "stolen" from the cousin if you make the wrong choices which makes it a standard netoare story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or netori if you choose correctly and the LI doesn't get stolen.
That was my doubt, the summary in fact is strange, since it puts the girl as MC (calling her heroine), however someone put the tag "male protagonist" and wanted to know what was going on, but the idea seems interesting to me, Although I am not a big fan of ntr, but if the dynamic is focused on this and it works, I think it can be given the opportunity.

Not to mention that focusing on the scenes and not the story makes it more relaxed.

Good luck.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I think asking if NTR is avoidable is a legit question, but that's not what my comments were responding to.
:)
The truth is that I also think that asking that is legitimate, that is, games like Long Live the princess or life whith pleasure have the ntr tag but in the game there are only 1 or 2 avoidable scenes leaving 99% of the game free.

I think this would be simpler if in the same tags it said ntr(avoidable) as it is already done in many cases.

Note: this game is ntr avoidable but to be fair the ntr is the purpose of this game so you will see if you want to play it or not.

Reactions: clowns234

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
If we are the boy stealing that ugly glassed soy mofo then im in!

Can anyone clarify that to me? This whole thread and description in the OP is beyond confusing

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If we are the boy stealing that ugly glassed soy mofo then im in!

Can anyone clarify that to me? This whole thread and description in the OP is beyond confusing
The basic premise is that you are the boy, you come from a family whose superpower is to become a dominant super uber Chad! But to awaken this power you have to fuck a really hot girl and your character hasn't awakened the power yet so your relation, the guy with glasses keeps setting you up to spew the goo in his girl so you can awaken your Chad powers.

No I am not joking!

EDIT: The trap looking character is also a relation that is shown to have already activated their powers, presumably to get any guy he wants or to camouflage himself to get and dominate girls without their partners knowing, I'm guessing that might come in later updates.

Presumably the ntr scene where she does her ex boyfriend is the boyfriend your relation stole her from in the first place with his uber chad powers. It's a bit complex really in how it blends being dominant uber chads with "here's my girlfriend, awaken your power and we can both be supreme family uber chads!"

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes