3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3aee8442720db8ed0260d1ef97893c90.png

Overview:
Have you ever wanted to see your girlfriend with someone else?
Our heroine, Luh, just wants to spend some romantic time with her boyfriend,
not knowing that he has in mind to make her deepest wish come true and,
by the way, help her cousin, Danny.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2021-08-27
Developer: Belmont Art - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extra: Gallery Mod*

Thank you for sharing Drkgy
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0010.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png cinema_bath_ntr.png screenshot0012.png apartment_mirror_b.png apartment_kiss_b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Bear in mind I haven't even finished downloading this to try it out some potential answer:
Not very far in but damn the grammar is awful.. why are they calling Danny a ''she''?
View attachment 1631387
First guess based on English being my first language would be that Danny is also occasionally a female name and Michael is offering his cousin (small guy in the middle of the main pic up top) a shot with her. Second guess Belmont Art is ESL (English as a Second Language) and hasn't got a firm grasp of Man/Woman, He/She, Him/Her, etc...
Lol it's like the writer doesn't even know the correct gender for each character because right after that screen the female character gets called a 'he'
Sometimes writers make simple mistakes due to thinking 5 steps ahead to make the story follow a planned path instead of randomly writing the story (which also can result in simple mistakes). Instead of ragging on the author you could send a tweet asking if that was what he meant to say or not.

Oct 3, 2019
I see Cheating tag yet description makes it clear its Netorase (guy is intentionally manipulating his girl into banging his cousin)

Which is it? Are there multiple paths? :confused:

On a positive note, the wife/gf art is awesome, very attractive

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm guessing you play as the little boy i.e., the one doing the cucking?

And this seems like the perfect combination of really good art with really bad everything else, which means it's likely not going anywhere and any progress is always going to take a shitton amount of time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes