VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Cousin´s Bride [v1.8] [Belmont Art]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DirkyDigggz

I like the animation style and I love the content. I hope it continues to be developed! The story is just so so but it's just getting started so lets see where things go from here. Never enough quality NTR content on here. Can't wait for more!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ThatCrew

I enjoyed the game and arts.
    I didn't put 5 stars for two reasons:
    - because the game was too short and the scenes are rushed. Not a lot of differents
    views in h scenes and they can be more worked (for example I liked the teasing from cinema to appartment). For example why not to go further in the cinema toilet scene.
    - currently the animations are not bad but they could have a better quality. I personnaly prefer games with animations so don't give up with it.

I also agree with the fact that to be an effective ntr game, the relations between Michael and Luh should be more pronounced.

I hope the game will keep evolving
  3. 2.00 star(s)

DeVitar

Some art r nice but the problem its all drawn in different styles.
    Almost no story, u cant feel any connection to characters, how ntr suppose to work without it?:)
    and overall game is too short for 1.8 :C
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

The art is nice, but the rest is just bad.

The broken english destroys everything the game tries to do.

Luh (female. LI)
    "I mean ... I'm you're cousin's boyfriend!"

On top of that there is no NTR - there is no connection to the LI, because you dont play the MC you play everyone? Your make choices for the LI, the boy and I guess for the MC.

Then there is literally NO build up. They went to the movies and the LI and the MC's cousin fuck - just like that .. BUT no finishing, because it is a game over choice ... o_O

But yeah you can go to a love hotel after that and fuck her .. or to her apartment and fuck her - I skipped text because of the engrish.

That's it ... It's a game about a yound dude and a girl fucking ... and a MC in the background that is watching? ..
  5. 1.00 star(s)

-FibaG-

This game is a joke, worst ntr game ever played, don't waste of time with this one the logic of the game is fck up so badly you hardly want to playing after 10 min....
    The art is interesting and animation unique but the story it's terrible .
  6. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

I wouldn't call this game male protagonist personally. The writing is really from the perspective of a narrator, like a book, and it mostly follows the young boy and the hot girl. Could be fem protag, could be male protag... it's just a story about a woman in a relationship with a man who has a horny little cousin.

It's short. And the build up is very brief, ALMOST 0 to 100 instantly but not quite. But, the art and animations are good. Idk. It's not great. It's not trash. It's fine.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MAD MARC

Good game, nice animation, please more from that. A little bit more themes would be nice, for example Trap - the cousin looks like one, so there is some potential in the future. Or bestiality with the girl in an special area.

Hope to see more from that in the future.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

thalendir

3 stars might be a bit hard, I would have left another half one if I could but anyway.

As stated before the art is pretty good, with kind of (if not completely) original artwork and model, much Kudos for it.

The story is actualy funny enough, it might need bit of build-up but as a start it's kind of a good start.

Why removing 2 stars then ? Because the art has not the same quality on every aspects of the game. When you move to lewd scene, it turns quite not as polished as the other screen to say the least, really kind of kills the immersion, let's just face it those animations are plain ugly.

In my opinion, it would have been best to avoid these animated scenes and to privilege the same art quality but with static renders, because out of the blue, when the situation gets hot, you're thrown a 3rd grade drawing to illustrate and it definitely kills the mood.

I don't intend to be mean or else, as I said, the art is good and the story works. Just a word of advice, you might reconsider the animated option and eventually lose bit of audience but keeping the same quality overall.

Keep up the good work anyway!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Gazamar

Wow, that's some good quality art and quite a different story as well.
    It's a very different take on the "shota" category, with a shota that actually does shit, not being a passive bitch. Bravo!
    Can't w8 to see the next updates