3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
What do you think "most" means?
A Large quantity.
You can use it for Majority of people or a large quantity of people without define a precise proportion, you can use most for a thousand people up from 10000, as the same you can use most for 9000 people from the same quantity, everything depends on the situation it was used.

As you can check my response was for the people who would complain about NTR, MOST would ignore the thread because of FeMC;

Half means only half its always 5000/10000;

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
As you can check my response was for the people who would complain about NTR, MOST would ignore the thread because of FeMC;
Your response doesn't specify but I will take your word that you were only referring to the anti-NTR crowd. Had that clarification been made earlier, this conversation would have been much shorter. :)
I also agree that most of the anti-NTR crowd would not play a FMC game.
Thanks for the clarification.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
So, as far as i had read the green haired "girl" doesnt have any content yet, aw man

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
Anyone have any info on the new patreon post 'Next Visual novel game' ? Sounds like he plans to abandon this one already.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone have any info on the new patreon post 'Next Visual novel game' ? Sounds like he plans to abandon this one already.
u mean they are moving on from a game that was finished and was never said to have updates. how could he

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
u mean they are moving on from a game that was finished and was never said to have updates. how could he
How could he even try to charge $7.99 on gumroad for this "completed" game. I only see the VN's getting even shorter and prices higher then if that's the case.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.8-fix + Gallery unlock by Firefly
Size 66.0 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
"Im glad to announce in work with our favorite writter gear-a-thin-a, our next game project!

We readed a lot of feedback for our last game "My Cousin´s Bride" so we are doing something even bigger and unholy!

Our next project is:

"The Intruder"

Synopsis: "Bryan Sanchez's life is full of comfort and attention from the 3 people he loves the most in the world: Sandra, his mother, Erika, his older sister, and Karla, his girlfriend. However; everything starts to change when a foreign guy arrives at his home. Will Bryan be able to figure out what is going on or will he fall victim to: The Intruder?". "

By the dev, on a discord channel

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.8-fix + Gallery unlock by Firefly
Size 66.0 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my port with a fix for some devices not letting the game start up properly.

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
Someone tell me if this game will have a new update...???? or what do you know about the creator of the game.....

dkillx

Sep 16, 2020
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

Im the artist of "my cousin´s bride"!

First of all I want to thank all those who have played my game (even as jack sparrow xD), I knew that undoubtedly someone would eventually pirate it, but I didn't think so soon haha, which makes me feel good that more and more people know about my work.

I also appreciate all the feedback you have given in this forum, I have taken all the comments in a constructive way and plan to improve in all those aspects!

I am Hispanic and the localization work of the game was practically null, so an apology for the lousy translation and grammar work!

I must clarify that this was my first game, so many things were done on the fly and without a clear order, plus I had to change DEV twice since the first one dropped the project for work reasons.

Originally the project was planned to be "short", that's why I didn't plan a continuation (at least not immediately).

I am concentrating on my next game which will be infinitely bigger, with correct localization, with at least one avoidable NTR route, many more routes and much more!

Last but not least, and as a thank you, I leave you a 67% discount code for all my gumroad store, it will be only 20 spaces (Gumroad dont allow a bigger discount)

code: f95luffy
link:

dkillx

Sep 16, 2020
I love the visual art style, but that's about it. Much of the rest is bad.

Character build up is too weak. Many of the characters are cringe and annoying.

Micheal: A "Evil Super Powered Cuck" for some reason? It's like he has a "Super Power" to be cucked by his little cousin or something? A completely unnecessary and annoying super power. Little cuz would have hit that on his own. The guy comes off as like a wanna be super villain, but he is just a cuck... It's really weird and cringe as fuck.

A cuck character would be far better written as just a trusting and boring and aloof "blank slate".... Not a "Super Villian Cuck"... Really? wtf is that about? Being a cuck is NOT a superpower... Sorry to tell you dude, but you have no super powers... You are just dating a slut.

Luh: "The Girlfriend" She is gonna get that dick or any dick for that matter EASY... Any choice you pick she is getting dicked up by either the little cousin or some other dude. She is too much of a slut at the start to be properly "Corrupted" If you pick "Romantic Movie" on the 1st choice she goes off and fucks some guy in the bathroom? If Horror she winds up fucking the little cousin every route. Way too easy and slutty without any build up of character.
She is too slutty too soon. Dicks plow through her like a hot knife plows through butter.

Danny: Danny Boy~ The horny lad... Just a hornball not much else to say about him, but at least this sort of character is understandable. I guess he is fine... I mean it's understandable for young lad to be hornball, but he doesn't have any depth beside "I'm horny / pervert". It's not his fault he comes up against no resistance.

All of this leads to very bad pacing, and a complete lack of realism.

The plot if you can call it that has already be stamped with a "Mission Accomplished" at end of the first demo. You could literally slap a "Completed" tag on this right now, and call it a completed game already. There is nothing more to tell. The little cousin already fucked her in various ways in various locations. That is what everything was supposed to be building up to according to the opening dialogue. There is no more story to tell...

What's the continuation gonna be? The little cousin and Luh get married? Well they are already fucking what's the difference? How is marrying her gonna make a difference to anything?

A true waste of some beautiful visual art by combining it with some of the worst story telling I have ever seen. Nothing of value will be lost if you skip 100% of the dialogue.
Thank you for your feedback bro!

Reactions: yihman1
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes