3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

dkillx

Sep 16, 2020
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

I apologize for not being very active in the forum, to be honest, I have not spent enough time to learn how it works here, it seems there is a system similar to Reddit, I need some kind of points to post? I don't know.

What I can do, is to bring you a mini preview of my next project: The Intruder.

The Dev has been working on the base code of the project, as far as I've been able to pay him haha, I still don't have enough sponsors to be able to afford a more rushed development, plus I'm supporting myself on commissions, so I have to split my time between commissions and my own project.

The prologue will be ready in April, all the script of the prologue is already finished, some arts are missing, but I'm working on it!

Im sharing some CGS made for the game!

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

I apologize for not being very active in the forum, to be honest, I have not spent enough time to learn how it works here, it seems there is a system similar to Reddit, I need some kind of points to post? I don't know.

The Dev has been working on the base code of the project, as far as I've been able to pay him haha, I still don't have enough sponsors to be able to afford a more rushed development, plus I'm supporting myself on commissions, so I have to split my time between commissions and my own project.

The prologue will be ready in April, all the script of the prologue is already finished, some arts are missing, but I'm working on it!

Hi Belmond! First of all, I love your art. I've been waiting for the sequel of "my cousin's bride" for a long time. As far as I understand, you will focus on your new project. The renders you shared are very hot, you did a good job again.
My personal expectation from adult games is that they are somewhat realistic. This also applies to body proportions. I hope you don't draw huge tits, ass and dicks.
Finally, if you open a subscribestar account, you will have regular supporters and I will be one of them :)

Reactions: deaqon and ThatCrew

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Oh almost forgot to mention! Im working on a few extra CGS for Luh and Danny!

Visit my pixiv to watch em!

Sorry, I'm not the first to ask. So will there be a sequel to "My Cousin´s Bride"?
At the moment there is a version v 1.8, I would like to see the continuation of this game.
Please tell us about your plans for the future of this game.

Coabe

Jun 26, 2020
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

So how can someone get access to the Intruder game?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

Why should people trust you in the future after what you done with this game ?

Dec 26, 2017
Oh almost forgot to mention! Im working on a few extra CGS for Luh and Danny!

Visit my pixiv to watch em!

Was there ever more content then the version posted here? Or is the additional content just stills? Also, super excited for the next game. Hope there is some mom/son content or patched content in it.

vjhvjhjmhbjh

Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

DATE????

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Why should people trust you in the future after what you done with this game ?
You can't. At the moment any dev isn't clear with comunication for more than 1 month or don't update for more than 6 months, you should consider him not trustyworth of your money or trust.

Better to let him prove you wrong than being a cow for them to milk.

Reactions: StreamSteam
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes