3.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Dec 26, 2017
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

Im the artist of "my cousin´s bride"!

First of all I want to thank all those who have played my game (even as jack sparrow xD), I knew that undoubtedly someone would eventually pirate it, but I didn't think so soon haha, which makes me feel good that more and more people know about my work.

I also appreciate all the feedback you have given in this forum, I have taken all the comments in a constructive way and plan to improve in all those aspects!

I am Hispanic and the localization work of the game was practically null, so an apology for the lousy translation and grammar work!

I must clarify that this was my first game, so many things were done on the fly and without a clear order, plus I had to change DEV twice since the first one dropped the project for work reasons.

Originally the project was planned to be "short", that's why I didn't plan a continuation (at least not immediately).

I am concentrating on my next game which will be infinitely bigger, with correct localization, with at least one avoidable NTR route, many more routes and much more!

Last but not least, and as a thank you, I leave you a 67% discount code for all my gumroad store, it will be only 20 spaces (Gumroad dont allow a bigger discount)

code: f95luffy
link:
The art is fantastic and the concept is good. The grammar/dialog could use work. Mainly minor grammar errors, flow and phrasing. The path with the back seat bj had an error with her head going behind the cock making it look like she was vigorously rubbing her face on it.
The pacing could also use some work. Draw out the reluctance and regret more.
For a first game this is really good. I normally play games with a mom son kink but a video of the game play convinced me to download. Really excited for your next game as that looks more likely to involve my kink.
Would love to see a similar premise involving the father arranging the reluctant seduction of his wife by son, such an under represented scenario.

Reactions: ThatCrew

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
I think he's the most talented artist I've seen so far in 2d around here. It's usually a blurry thing that looks like it's been cut and copied. Very well.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Dude, there was such a game, right. I completely forgot it. but a dead thread. Fortunately, the dev has an active patreon account. But I'm not sure how much the dev cares about this game. It seems more like he is posting hentai arts

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I am concentrating on my next game which will be infinitely bigger, with correct localization, with at least one avoidable NTR route, many more routes and much more!
Here's the thing about NTR: you either go all the way, or go home. You cannot halfway one together, the category is controversial for a very good reason.

Reactions: FMag

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone!

Belmontart here!

Im the artist of "my cousin´s bride"!

First of all I want to thank all those who have played my game (even as jack sparrow xD), I knew that undoubtedly someone would eventually pirate it, but I didn't think so soon haha, which makes me feel good that more and more people know about my work.

I also appreciate all the feedback you have given in this forum, I have taken all the comments in a constructive way and plan to improve in all those aspects!

I am Hispanic and the localization work of the game was practically null, so an apology for the lousy translation and grammar work!

I must clarify that this was my first game, so many things were done on the fly and without a clear order, plus I had to change DEV twice since the first one dropped the project for work reasons.

Originally the project was planned to be "short", that's why I didn't plan a continuation (at least not immediately).

Last but not least, and as a thank you, I leave you a 67% discount code for all my gumroad store, it will be only 20 spaces (Gumroad dont allow a bigger discount)

code: f95luffy
link:
Hoping to see many cuckold/sharing scenes with stockings/garter belt and high heels in your new game!

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Who wrote the dialogue for this thing?!? A bot? You've got Spanish posters at a movie theater... a little kid obsessed with Japanese family titles... and a whole truckload of incorrect personal pronouns. He/She, Him/Her, His/Hers just randomly interchanged without any rhyme or reason. This is starting out like a train wreck. Should I continue? (sigh)... you know I'm going to. Just because I'm stubborn enough. Good heavens.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Looking forward to the Intruder. Looks like there was a progress report back in July for the sprites so the project is still ongoing.

Wh1plash

Mar 11, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.8-fix + Gallery unlock by Firefly
Size 66.0 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damn how did a 500mb game got turned into 60mb in android? I still don't get it

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes