Ren'Py Android port requests for Estrada777

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Got a two part question. I noticed that in the past you have ported Corrupted Hearts. Are you planning on continuing? Second question, the developer has an android link the game page but it is a .rar file not a .apk file. I've tried downloading the .rar file but my device says it cannot run the file after I download it. Do you know anyway to run the .rar file? Thanks.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Can you port null hypothesis the devs port is crashing
Sorry no, the dev has super customized the code and decided to go and release with a pre-release version of renpy. I'm afraid I'm not touching that one.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If you do port Sandbox games, kindly port this.
[ I requested for it before (page-29), but you said BE gonna port it again, but seems like BE is not gonna port it anymore, he probably left it. ]

Game link: Breeze Of Passion
=> Don't use LaikDink's mod as it has some issues and 2 quest is not playable using the mod
=> you can use this if you want

It's a Renpy game and 3.5★ rated game.

Thanks in Advance.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
If you do port Sandbox games, kindly port this.
[ I requested for it before (page-29), but you said BE gonna port it again, but seems like BE is not gonna port it anymore, he probably left it. ]

Game link: Breeze Of Passion
=> Don't use LaikDink's mod as it has some issues and 2 quest is not playable using the mod
=> you can use this if you want

It's a Renpy game and 3.5★ rated game.

Thanks in Advance.
1717463420937.png

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Yes the dev's ic patch isn't working for later chapters
Kindly, add a textbox transparency option in the next time you update it.

The choice tip is out of the box, sometimes cant able to know whether getting negative points or positive.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Kindly, add a textbox transparency option in the next time you update it.

The choice tip is out of the box, sometimes cant able to know whether getting negative points or positive.
That's not a textbox those are choices.