4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This is so weird. The dialogue in the script has the right relations, but not in the game. The only thing it checks for is the lockopt file, but only for choices and not dialogue. There's a variable for the mom in the game that defines her name as "landlady", but even if you change it it does.. nothing?

Gonna need for someone else to look into this, my shit level coder skills failed me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tossler and Grelk

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Another note... it looks like the "Eat all"/"Leave half for Arianna" option has the variables screwed up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The points should probably be reversed. The food_share is definitely not sharing when you eat it all.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it me or did the dev remove some of the dialog options? Wasn't there a blowjob scene with the mom?
i thought i was getting crazy but yeah think he removed some content
You need to use the patch to unlock all the content. It's in the quoted post and in another post, and will add it here to so you two can see it.

The Synthetic [Ep. 2] [Carbon]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Incest patch updated as of 06/14/2024, dev's built in one doesn't
work so well.

The side story has no incest, it is NTR only with other people, so patch only needed
a minor adjustment....

"patch true" is not coded correctly, you can read more here.

If you want a gallery unlocker, use this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read this line of text.

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are mirrors in case you can't download it from F95.

Incest Patch: Updated to Episode 3 as of 5/20/2024:

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

This might fuck up your saves, or it's the dev's Spaghetti code, one of the two.
Game is only like 20 minutes anyway, not like it takes long to tab skip it :ROFLMAO:

Download:
-

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good luck to the developer. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops over time. It's looking good, keep up the work. :coffee:

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes