4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1593190951099.png

Overview:
Set in the year 3025, you take on the role of a lost traveler. With no memory of your past, you wake up on the starship, Andromeda Six, surrounded by its crew of outcasts, each with their own vivid backstory and one common goal. You must try to recover the pieces of your past to uncover your true identity and purpose, while learning to survive the political turmoil overtaking the galaxy after its recent terrorist attacks. On your journey you may end up discovering more than what you bargained for, but can you handle the truth of your past or will it end up consuming you? Will you follow the destiny the stars have written for you, or forge a new path?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: Wanderlust Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 7.1
Language: English
Side Stories: Star Crossed Lovers - Tea Time With Oppo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

DLC - A6 Birthday Surprise
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
5 different guys and you couldn't give one of them some facial hair? The one in red and the one in black damn near look like the same guy but with the position of the scar mirrored. Give one of those fuckers a beard.
A big, bushy one. None of that sissy baby beard bullshit.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Oh? How did you come in the possession of my picture good man? In all seriousness tho' the protagonist couldn't be more of a fucking clumsy and cowardly dweeb than that. He can't even fucking stand up for himself when mister edge assassin keeps bullying him or see where he's walking, without the captain's fucking help. We're playing a literal child.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The art looks great, but I don't look for Renpy games/slideshows for the game experience or immersive storyline. If those are there, then great, but there had better be some proper filth there also.

Reactions: Illustrivity

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Its always sad to see these games with gender choice but the love interests are 80% male.
This is developped by an all girl team so that can explain it

Team
Writer + Programmer | Nadine
Writer | Stephanie
Character Artist | Kristine
Design Artist | Adriana
Background Artist | Rebecca

no sexual content then why is this in Adult Games section?
From their patreon :
Game is currently rated 17+ for mature language, sexual themes, and violence.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Not my piece of cake. The protagonist is a bit too much of a sensitive pussy for me.
In all seriousness tho' the protagonist couldn't be more of a fucking clumsy and cowardly dweeb than that. He can't even fucking stand up for himself when mister edge assassin keeps bullying him or see where he's walking, without the captain's fucking help. We're playing a literal child.
Was curious whether I wanted to give this game a shot, but I guess not.

Reactions: ebemise42069

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Was curious whether I wanted to give this game a shot, but I guess not.
My impression was formed within half an hour or so in the game. At least at first you choices are quite limited and your character seems to be... well a very awkward dweeb with no saving talents other than being able to flirt with the people on board I guess? Other than that, he almost gets his foot cut into a rusty piece of sharp metal the first time he arrives on the first planet and is just saved by the captain. Everyone pretty much treats you like a child and you seem to be lacking any sort of fucking balls to stand up for yourself in front of that edgy cunt.

Maybe you become a bad ass later in the game, but the moment I saw that the character can't even fucking walk on a dangerous planet without stepping in a pile of rusty sharp metal, is the moment I quit.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This is developped by an all girl team so that can explain it

Team
Writer + Programmer | Nadine
Writer | Stephanie
Character Artist | Kristine
Design Artist | Adriana
Background Artist | Rebecca

From their patreon :
Game is currently rated 17+ for mature language, sexual themes, and violence.
I see but as I said when there is usually a game that tries to appeal to "everyone" for some reason straight male players often are getting the short end of the stick. Regardless of the devs background.
Can only think of England Exchange or some winter wolf games as exceptions.
Its just so tiresome...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I see but as I said when there is usually a game that tries to appeal to "everyone" for some reason straight male players often are getting the short end of the stick. Regardless of the devs background.
Can only think of England Exchange or some winter wolf games as exceptions.
Its just so tiresome...
Right because the overwhelming majority of the VN market doesn't cater to them in the first place or anything. :rolleyes:

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes