4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Try unzip again but with other thing like Bandizip...That damn stupid japonese files maybe don't extracted on WinRaR or WinZip...
I tryed with bandizip and even used local emulator to run it in japanese but still not working. The thing is that it gives me this error only on this translated version and not on the japanese one.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Still not working but i started the english and the japanese version at the same time and did the event on both and the only thing missing from the event are the little dot character of frida dancing. Other then that the event works. Thank you anyway for trying to help. I will lay this error to rest.
Try this one - 932:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
is letting the men at the bar fuck the sister the only way to get scenes in this one?
The brother has been screwing her in my playthrough, and I got a titjob from the item shop girl. EDIT: After a while she fucks anything with a dick.

I can't find data.wolf either

Was anyone able to run this game on Mac via Wine?
I have.

How to use Tonic F, that i got from item shop's woman?
It's automatically used. I think you need high stats. Lewd, or SP, or something. That, or you need to hit +100,000 in sales. That is 100,000 more than the last record.

EDIT: Anyone know how to buy the bar? I think I have enough, but I can't figure it out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3007092

I know a second part is out of the question but adding more scenes and features would be pretty pog

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Game cleared, it's very short game (around 5 hours to the point where I'm) and sincerely I expected more development, there's no really context between been molestated a give sexual favor, there are some more events that i've not unlocked yet but you can check what I've done in the registry. The menagement is meh just buy enough quantity are you're ok, never touched the cousine actually, the garden for me was good only for sell materials cause you can't actually use the materials you gatered in, at least not all (like flour). "Ok to touch" bullettin seem not work maybe i skipped some middle events cause she just get them to the restroom anyway, maybe is something related to security that i never increase and/or buy mercenary protection, idk never had riots aswell (maybe you have to stay red enough time).
The game itself was fun but like i've said before I expected something more.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Find out about this game from the imperial gatekeeper game, it's a quite good. Thank's for the upload.

Gira18179

Feb 11, 2018
Just finished the game, it's nothing new but I'll still upload my save file with every ending and scene unlocked.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes