4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the endings? I have fully upgraded my bar and have 300+ lewdness, but I still don't know how to get the endings. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. You have to deposit a minimum of 300k G (or 3M gold) to reach the ending, and to trigger the ending you have to deposit while being in the guild, and not in the bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: deaddog

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
man, i'm so used to the usual no brain needed hentai game mechanics, Tengsten games are always unique and fun but goddamn is it a bit difficult to get h-scenes u want

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Is there a way to be completely naked? because i found there are images in some galleries offsite of her completely naked during work.

reyn

Apr 5, 2018
Can somebody please tell me why the font is so awful?! Really hard to read this curly letters, and sometimes text doesn't even fit in window. Maybe there is some way to change/replace it? In game where you have a Lot of constant text info it's very important.!
Yeti constantly have green error messages about bg music and surely no music is played.. any way to fix it? 'Cause files are in place, path is correct with only english letters and no spaces.

Aug 5, 2017
can someone who has all the files do me a huge solid and upload their CharaChip folder as all the links are missing files for the dance events

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Idk this could've had a male character as protagonist. I haven't tried but I can't imagine playing as a female character for a route other than a lesbian. Maybe I try to insert myself too much. How do you enjoy playing as female prot while trying to do hetero or hoe route?

• Haha
Reactions: parakep

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
-uWhat is causing all the text in this game to have "-u" and "-v" around it?-v
-uIs there a way to turn that off?-v -uIt's kind of annoying to read.-v

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes