Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You cannibalized your own P**reon and now there is only a husk with nothing meaningful inside...
You do realize we got games abandoned since 2017 that we still chat about, right!?
We kind of hold the candle this way.

You actually need to put something up ... like ... new summary for each game ... make them a repository,
show you are beyond their scope and what ever stuff not working 4 you ... that is how you grow!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While we are in this stop and frisk subject over here ...
1582299621268.png

good luck on your under the skirt projects ...

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Canto Forte, downdiablo, this thread is filled with ppl making the same questions i wanna make but there are no answers
i went to the dinner with the king, the only extra event i did before that was meeting the princess at the porttown and now i dont know what i have to do next, i went to the boat but that just ends the game
preferem que fale portugues? podem me dar uma pista do que fazer a seguir sff?

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Canto Forte, downdiablo, this thread is filled with ppl making the same questions i wanna make but there are no answers
i went to the dinner with the king, the only extra event i did before that was meeting the princess at the porttown and now i dont know what i have to do next, i went to the boat but that just ends the game
preferem que fale portugues? podem me dar uma pista do que fazer a seguir sff?
There are only two quests in this game
zz364.png

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
:unsure: You see it's getting bad when no one else is looking at you :cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Too many nicknames .. too many versions ... they just had to give it a try and see what bites.
Conclusion is ... this is the reason you keep releasing builds and improving. they just stuck to some early version.
It is what they got ... they cannot seee eye to eye in there to put 2 and 2 together.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4