VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 12, 2018
I've said this about other games but I wish you could choose to be a slut. Too many female protagonist games force you to be too much of a prude.

Reactions: Xqwzts

215303j

The Dad in this game is not the usual protective father type. He's in on the corrupting of his own daughter. There are scenes that show this along the way to give this part of his character away. It is the protective father type personality that is in contrast to that other side of him and is his way of hiding the other personality type.

I do show him struggle with the two personalities, I am starting to think that the protective father personality should have won out in that scene you mentioned after you pointed that out.
I have to say that I really like the dad character.
I also liked that you changed his model a bit in the latest version. In the beginning he looked really creepy.

It is interesting and fun to experience the corrupting father from the other side after playing as one so many times.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
...WoW this is a nice gem, just started playing and so far I love the story, nice graphics and a working auto-play. I'm happy thank you very much...

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow it really could use a walkthrough Mod or something like that for all 3 routes.
And there is no way to avoid the bad route by that I mean Marcus.
It seems to be Karen's bad decission all the way.
What secret do they have on her or is she really that much into it?
Too bad this story is only about Angel and there is no way to fix that damage.
Very hard to get Angel out of trouble. So many bad choices.
That's what's wrong with playing a female protagonist.
You really dont't have a choice to make the right choices.
The game is good if you like to be a standby and do nothing.
But I see no reason why to abandone it. It's really good.
The artwork could use some work. But the story is dead on.
And it doesn't matter which path you choose.
You will get to make mistakes no matter what.
And there is or was a mention of VOL 2.
I do hope they do continue but make sure is has a ton of better choices...peace

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The school setting and uniforms were the two things explicitly mentioned in my list of violations. And before you ask, I do plan to go to SS, but not yet. The decision to reboot has already been made and I'm already making plans to go forward.

The story will practically be the same. The only difference is that there won't be a main focus on school at the begining of the game. Rather, the focus will begin with home life, work, and recreation. College will come later on in the game and add another element that will bring back some familiar moments from the original story.

I won't stray too far from the original story, only enough to make it clear to anyone and most importantly Patreon that the actors in my game involved in sexual situations are indeed of age. :censored:
I am pretty sure that there are loads of games/VN here with a school settings and with skimpy uniforms. The BS detector is flashing right now on those two erm violations. I would have thought an incest patch would have been enough to get the moral Fascists and the born again brain dead zombies off your case.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Wow it really needs a walkthrough badly.
It's too soon for a walkthrough. I include a tutorial at the beginning and there is plenty of information on my about the game mechanics.

But I see no reason why to abandone it. It's really good.
And there is or was a mention of VOL 2.
So far, I have Volume 1 (reboot), Volume 2, and a Volume 3 planned.

I do hope they do continue but make sure is has a ton of better choices...peace
Sometimes making too many choices can lead to a coding nightmare. The more choices the more coding. I try to make this VN simple. Remember, this is a Visual Novel (with some choices), not a Game with many choices. I wish I had the time and patience to create a game that complex, but I only have time to tell the story mostly.

The choices in the VN game will still be based in the Pure, Naive, and Experimental paths. There's more info at my .

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
...WoW this is a nice gem, just started playing and so far I love the story, nice graphics and a working auto-play. I'm happy thank you very much...
I'm glad you mentoined the auto-play feature. I'm not sure how many other devs do that, but making use of the auto-play brings the VN more to life imho.

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
Imagine doing that as a job. Sat in an office playing adult games lol. Hmm well she has the tits of an adult but her face looks like a 17 year olds. Totally unacceptable!
The game reviewer must not have gotten round to the ones with thousands of subscribers yet...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's too soon for a walkthrough. I include a tutorial at the beginning and there is plenty of information on my about the game mechanics.

So far, I have Volume 1 (reboot), Volume 2, and a Volume 3 planned.

Sometimes making too many choices can lead to a coding nightmare. The more choices the more coding. I try to make this VN simple. Remember, this is a Visual Novel (with some choices), not a Game with many choices. I wish I had the time and patience to create a game that complex, but I only have time to tell the story mostly.

The choices in the VN game will still be based in the Pure, Naive, and Experimental paths. There's more info at my .
That is good news to hear that the game hasn't been abandoned.
It is a really good story and hope it has multiple endings for both Angel and stepmother.
I can only hope the bad guys in that school get caught or thrown into jail or something like that.
I also hope that she gets paid enough to buy a proper uniform.
Too bad the father is too old to defend her or his wife but her brothers could better look out for them.
It's not like they have better things to do like get a job or get married.
I really hope this story goes up to chapter 4 or more cause it's really good.
And if help is needed for the writing let me know. I aways have time for those.....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Imagine doing that as a job. Sat in an office playing adult games lol. Hmm well she has the tits of an adult but her face looks like a 17 year olds. Totally unacceptable!
The game reviewer must not have gotten round to the ones with thousands of subscribers yet...
Everything looks just fine. No need to be too picky about every detail.
She's on her last year as a senior and has to put up with that kind of treatment.
Question is how worse will it be in colege. That is a chapter I am looking forward to....peace.

215303j

This game does start with a "A", so...
By the time they reach "S" probably a couple of years will have passed....

• Haha

215303j

What does that comment even mean?
Well:

It makes sense that someone starts with games beginning with A, then B, etc.
Consequently the biggest earners on Patreon with contents which should have been banned (e.g. Summertime Saga) have escaped scrutiny because the S comes after a whole bunch of other letters.

But, it was a joke, forgetaboutit...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well:

It makes sense that someone starts with games beginning with A, then B, etc.
Consequently the biggest earners on Patreon with contents which should have been banned (e.g. Summertime Saga) have escaped scrutiny because the S comes after a whole bunch of other letters.

But, it was a joke, forgetaboutit...
Sounds like it....already forgotten.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes