VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Just got back, doing some gathering of resources and fine tuning today. This stuff takes a bit to set up, but once I have things set up I can shoot off renders a lot faster. I have today and tomorrow then I'm back to work for a week.

I'll be adding renders periodically to show you some of the progress. Enjoy!
Her eyes in these renders are slightly smaller than before. Can you confirm? I loved the original eyes - they lent cuteness and a dreamy look to Angel.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Her eyes in these renders are slightly smaller than before. Can you confirm? I loved the original eyes - they lent cuteness and a dreamy look to Angel.
I never changed the size of her eyes, it would have to be the expression that changes it if at all. Make-up might also be a factor.

Reactions: ifss

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Are the above renders in Iray with same breast size and shape as below from original game?

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Are the above renders in Iray with same breast size and shape as below from original game?

The one with the horses, yes. The others, no, Im tweaking the settings and testing out different sizes. The others were going for natural double D's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ifss

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Is this game abandoned or not?
The game that you can download in this thread is discontinued and will remain that way, however I am working on a NEW VERSION with the following changes/improvements.

Improvements:

- 100% Iray renders
- Playable and interactive Introduction
- No Patreon rules to follow (which means better and naughtier content and keeping the school setting and school girl uniforms while also adding to that forbidden activities.)

Changes:

- Story will change here and there, but not that much from the original.
- Simpler Mechanics (Pure/Blackmail, Innocent/Naïve, Experimental/Slut Paths Only)
- Characters/Actors will change due to the fact that I cannot find the old actors. I rather liked the Dad in the original (in 5.3), so if anyone can find him (and the brothers) I will be grateful.
- There will be more access to naughtier content early on with some paths, including the option to see Angel with animals, but this is 100% avoidable as well.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The game that you can download in this thread is discontinued and will remain that way, however I am working on a NEW VERSION with the following changes/improvements.

Improvements:

- 100% Iray renders
- Playable and interactive Introduction
- No Patreon rules to follow (which means better and naughtier content and keeping the school setting and school girl uniforms while also adding to that forbidden activities.)

Changes:

- Story will change here and there, but not that much from the original.
- Simpler Mechanics (Pure/Blackmail, Innocent/Naïve, Experimental/Slut Paths Only)
- Characters/Actors will change due to the fact that I cannot find the old actors. I rather liked the Dad in the original (in 5.3), so if anyone can find him (and the brothers) I will be grateful.
- There will be more access to naughtier content early on with some paths, including the option to see Angel with animals, but this is 100% avoidable as well.
You have any kind of support system set up?

Reactions: slimjim101

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
You have any kind of support system set up?
I have a friend who helps with ideas, finding/making corrections for errors, and other things, but other than that I am a one man show.

I work a lot of hours at my job and my girlfriend lives with me so I get very little time to work on this project. That being said, when I do get time I get decent chunks of work on this project knocked out each time I do work on it, so it is coming along, but it will take much longer than if I had a normal hourly job and no girlfriend of course :)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have a friend who helps with ideas, finding/making corrections for errors, and other things, but other than that I am a one man show.

I work a lot of hours at my job and my girlfriend lives with me so I get very little time to work on this project. That being said, when I do get time I get decent chunks of work on this project knocked out each time I do work on it, so it is coming along, but it will take much longer than if I had a normal hourly job and no girlfriend of course :)
So, what you are telling us is: that you have a real life, and it gets in the way of this VN? LOL. Yeah, I get what ya mean, got to keep your priorities in line. I just like keeping an eye out for games that I don't mind throwing money, or other support at.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
So, what you are telling us is: that you have a real life, and it gets in the way of this VN? LOL. Yeah, I get what ya mean, got to keep your priorities in line. I just like keeping an eye out for games that I don't mind throwing money, or other support at.
I hear ya, well I appreciate any kind of support regardless, but I have no need for financial support at this time. I love making this game, but I'm not sure there is enough motivation by myself. If it wasn't for others who appreciate the work, Im not sure I'd have the motivation to finish it, and that is support in and of itself, so thank you.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Should not the Abandoned tag be removed?
The game in this thread is abandoned. I will be making a new post, and a new game (that is practically a re-make of the original).

I was going to finish this version of the game by re-doing the 3Delight renders, but I cannot find the original actors/character models for the Dad, Brothers, and Mother. I cannot find some of the less important characters as well, but switching the actors will be immersion breaking, so I decided to just re-do the game entirely.

This is going to take a lot longer, especially with my time restraints and living with my girlfriend doesn't help either because I need to have my days off of work on days that she works in order to do anything, and that just hasn't been the case lately, so its taking a lot longer.

Rest assured however, I am getting some progress done and I will not give up until this game has been made, even if it takes me years. I have a good system set up, and I'm nearly finished setting up the scenes and characters. Once that is done I'll be able to start firing off renders.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Update: I've been very busy and limited on time to work on this project, however I have made some progress, some of which I'd like to share.

The title:

I'm changing it to Angels of L.A. and making it a series.

The story:

The structure and plan is in place, the finer details still need to be hashed out, but for the most part I'm able to start setting up scenes and testing out the renders, getting it ready for production.

Characters:

I've made a major change in characters.
I found the Dad, so he will be the same but the brothers will have to change.

I'm adding an uncle.

Hailey, Angel's little step sister in the original, will no longer exist. I am replacing her with Daisy, her new little step sister. I've included some renders of Daisy for you all to check out below.

I've also included a few sneak peaks at some of the new scenes going into the new series and a look at the new characters mentioned above.

I've still got a lot of work to do, but progress is getting made.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes