VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Thanks for the update!

Just feedback: Angel's breasts seem narrower than before - giving her a somewhat long body from neck to waist (3rd solo picture). Also, skin tone of Angel is darker than her family. Just oddities, not an issue though!

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Just feedback: Angel's breasts seem narrower than before - giving her a somewhat long body from neck to waist (3rd solo picture). Also, skin tone of Angel is darker than her family. Just oddities, not an issue though!
When working in Daz, every pose changes the orientation of her breasts which will make it look different. I did add a clevage setting to this scene too for this dress, but I think I over did it on some shots.

Her skin tone is on the darker side, but the lighting in the scene make a huge difference, like the one where she is in the shadow of the cow before milking it.

I'm not that great at lighting still, which is my weakest skill when it comes to 3d rendering :/

The renders I'm sharing currently are not final either, this is all still in early development, thank you for the feedback though, it is always appreciated.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
That's good news this game is not abandoned :love:
Where Angel is the most beautiful for me (in the old game) is in the dressing cabin in clothes shop. :love:

If I may, I wish to have a good development is school too (pervy old teacher, pervy janitor, pervy PE teacher :sneaky:)

Good luck ! ;)

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
That's good news this game is not abandoned :love:
Where Angel is the most beautiful for me (in the old game) is in the dressing cabin in clothes shop. :love:

If I may, I wish to have a good development is school too (pervy old teacher, pervy janitor, pervy PE teacher :sneaky:)

Good luck ! ;)
Especially if they're black dudes ;)

Reactions: HikBenAkk

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Intro 0028a.png
(Updated with Uncle Ben)

Starting from the left:

Jake - Cousin to Angel from Uncle Eric (Popular, Jock, Stupid)

Celine - Step Aunt to Angel Uncle Eric's Wife (Stuck up, Rich, Bitch)

Eric - Uncle to Angel (Sports Agent in California, Cool, Easy Going)

Daisy - Step Niece to Angel from Uncle Eric (Youthfully Energetic, Corrupted, firecracker)

Angel - Main Character (Innocent, Naïve, Religious)

Dad - Blood Father to Angel (Dork, Secretly Perverted, Hard Worker)

Landon - Blood Brother to Angel (Insensitive, Bully, Pervert)

Uncle Ben - Uncle to Angel, Fathers older brother (Hillbilly, Farmer, Old School)

Sam
- Cousin to Angel from Uncle Ben (Nerd, Openly Perverted, Smart)

So as you can see from the role changes above, the story has changed a bit.

Basically, the story goes like this:

Angel lives in Midwest with Dad, Mom (not pictured), Landon, Cousin Sam and his dad Uncle Ben. Angel's Dad gets caught cheating, gets divorce and Mom takes the home and farm, Dad gets left with his truck and the kids get split, Angel with mom and Landon with Dad.

Dad then decides to move to California and bunk with his brother Eric who is a successful Sports Agent down there. Angel is sad that her Dad and brother are leaving her, so she decides to save up money (by doing chores at the neighbors farm) so that she can purchase a bus ticket to California.

Eventually, Angel does enough to buy her way to Cali and heads down there to surprise her family. Once Angel leaves, her Mother asks Ben to go down there and bring her back, so eventually her Uncle Ben and Cousin will fly down to Cali and try to convince Angel to come back home.

Erics wife, Celine, is not too happy with the extra people in her house, and she especially doesn't like Angel (as she is taking attention away from her) and the fact that Landon and the Dad are checking out her young daughter Daisy.

From this point in the story, it is really where the game begins after the intro. You will get to make decisions for Angel in her life as she navigates through all of the challenges that face an innocent 18 year old Midwest virgin in California.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Are there any non family characters?
Yes, there will be. I'm still working down the list. I've decided not to make Angel's mom bc she is mostly part of the back story.

Non family characters will be the same types of characters from the old game like the school faculty and students, work place characters like Angels bosses and patrons, and others that will be relevant.

Are there any characters from the old game that you would like to see again, or are there any characters you would like to see that were not in the old game?

Sep 8, 2017
Yes, there will be. I'm still working down the list. I've decided not to make Angel's mom bc she is mostly part of the back story.

Non family characters will be the same types of characters from the old game like the school faculty and students, work place characters like Angels bosses and patrons, and others that will be relevant.

Are there any characters from the old game that you would like to see again, or are there any characters you would like to see that were not in the old game?
I would like to see again the teachers, the janitor and clothing store owner

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
News update?
It's been tough to get any work done lately. My schedule has been rough and so has the opportunities I have to work on this project.

That being said, I've been tweaking Angel's skin tone to be closer to the original (lighter) tone I had for her in the original series. The default skin tone is much darker, I had tweaked it before and I am trying to get it as close as I can to the original.

I think I've gotten it to the point where I can continue working on the project, but I have yet to match it perfectly. It's good enough at this point, and she has a lighter skin tone now. I'll include an image of her new skin tone below for you all to view.

UPDATE:

I've added a new character.

Cousin Ricky will now be a part of the family as Uncle Ben's son. He's a hillbilly type that is rude and obnoxious.

I'll also include a sneak peak at a scene I've been working on with Daisy protesting gay sex rights at her Catholic school, and is then approached by two priests who have an issue with her protesting.

I will update again in about 2 weeks when I hopefully have more work to show for.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply Digiurge!

Can we expect something playable next month?
No, if I did throw something together by next month it wouldn't be worth playing.

I am about 75% complete with assets and about 50% done with character creation and outfitting.

I honestly don't like giving time tables because working on this project takes moments I am home alone, and I am barely at home alone.

I do as much as I can when I can.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes