VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Hello everyone Dear, I can't understand, the version that can be downloaded a year ago does not contain updates that appear in the comments. question? How can I download the latest version with updates. sorry for the English
The game had not been updated with new renders yet. You will see the original post get updated when that happens. The updates in the comments are not game updates.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
so I played the original recently and in my run aside from spanking no sex acts occurred with Angel and I wanted to know if that was down to my choices or it never got that far?

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Behind the scenes Update:

It doesn't look like I'll be hitting my goal of having an update ready by the end of the month due to some unforeseen life circumstances, however these life circumstances will result in a lot more time to work on this project in the near future. If any of you have guessed it by now, yes, I'm pretty sure my gf and I are breaking up. If that does happen, I'll be able to work on this project a lot more, if not, then it'll still be at a very slow pace.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
UPDATE: Game Changes

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the fact that the character Hailey is getting replaced by Daisy, I will be making a major change to the beginning of the game. I am removing the Step Mom cheating scene and replacing it with a scene in which Daisy is allowed to take Angel out to the beach. The Step Mom will still have her story arch and cheating scenes later on, but it will be moved towards the end of this game for several reasons I won't disclose (in order to not give away the story line).

The new scene will begin with Daisy asking her step Dad if she can take Angel to the beach. Angel tries to get out of it by telling Daisy she didn't pack any clothes, so being a good step sister, Daisy get's Angel to try on some of her own clothes.

Once Daisy convinces Angel that people dress with as little clothing as possible in California bc of the heat, she is finally convinced to go out wearing skimpy clothing in public, bearing her midriff and wearing a tight shirt, clothing she normally would not wear out in public making her feel more shy and vulnerable.

On the way to the beach, the two girls stop by the corner shop to get snacks, and as Angel is hit on by the clerk, the horny old shop manager puts that to an end and helps them check out, but not before giving Angel a coupon for a free smoothie so that he can hope to see her again.

Before arriving at the beach, Angel realizes she needs a bathing suit, but Daisy had it all planned out as the near by clothing store has some nice swim suits to choose from. In this scene, you as the player are tasked with finding Angel a new swim suit. Will she choose the 1 piece (pure), the bikini (naïve), or the skimpy bikini (experimental)?

EDIT: I've updated the renders with post edited renders

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Update:

I know everyone has been waiting patiently and I appreciate all of your support and interest in this project. I am getting closer and closer to an actual update for the game and am estimating that I will have it ready for download towards the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

This new update will be a newly remade Day 1

New content in Day 1:

- There will still be a small intro of just words setting up the story like in the original, however there will be a new playable introduction inserted into the 'Bus Scene' where Angel is traveling to her new home. Another difference from the original will be rather than her waiting for the bus in the MidWest, she has already arrived in L.A. and will be taking the bus to her Fathers home. (The scenery just fit a big city, and the bus I have also is a city bus rather than a groundhog charter type of bus. These changes were to add more realism to the visual story.) And finally, rather than two young guys, it will be two horny old men talking with Angel.

- The 'side job' scenes will be inserted within the bus scene. So during the bus scene, Angel will be telling her story to the two horny old men who are talking with her along the way, and the side job scenes will be as memories being told in a story but will still be 'playable' (as in there will be some choices)

- During the intro bus scene, Angel will also recall a time she had spoken with her priest back home who encouraged Angel in a way that will shape her future experiences.

- The Step Mother cheating scene will be replaced with Angel and Daisy going to a corner shop, clothing store to buy a swimsuit for Angel (with choices) and a visit to the beach.

- All old 3Delight scenes in Day 1 will be replaced with Iray. Some of the new iray renders will look the same (but will be in iray), some will have small differences (angles, zooms, lighting etc.).

I have begun working on the code/story and am making sure all the new renders fit in nicely. During this time however, I will be going back and making a few new renders to fill in the story a bit more (because now that it's all coming together I'm noticing a few areas that I need to fill in).

Because of the extra work and the limited time, I may not hit my target release towards the end of the month, but just know that it is coming soonish. Again, thank you all for your support and I hope you all will enjoy this Day 1 update once it is finally finished.

I won't be taking a break, in fact after the update of Day 1 is released I will be working on Day 2 immediately and will hope to have that updated before the end of the year.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So even though the OP page says the game has been abandoned, it really isn't? That is wonderful news, I love Angel and her innocence and her being slowly corrupted and placed in various sexual predicaments, she is soooooo beautiful and the renders are excellent. Please don't stop and good luck in your real-life situations.
Have you considered getting Angel even dirtier? With more extreme tags? I'm sure if you did, you could always make the extreme tags optional. Just food for thought.
Currently, I love her being molested and groped against her will, but, inwardly she is starting to enjoy it.
I love that she is learning to wear and loving to wear skimpier outfits and that she is thinking more and more about incest with her brothers and her dad.
I played the game, non-stop last night, I couldn't put it away. Then I saw it was abandoned and my heart sank, and then I find that the game is actually continuing, now, I am ready to burst with joy. What an emotional rollercoaster I am riding on, but I love it.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Have you considered getting Angel even dirtier? With more extreme tags? I'm sure if you did, you could always make the extreme tags optional.
Yes, but I don't want to spoil it :) And it will be optional, given the nature of the options (Pure = No extreme stuff, Naïve = Oops, sometimes extreme stuff, Experimental = Extreme stuff included but not always foreseen)

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
The tags haven’t been updated in 4 years so maybe things have changed a bit but it seems like Angel will eventually get into some pretty extreme situations. You’ve got DAP and DVP tags which are very rarely seen in games and I’m sure incest will be a main theme.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
More delays....

So I came down with Covid, been about a week since and I'm still recovering. On top of that, I've gotten nearly zero private time due to my girlfriend syncing up her days off and time I'm home so that she could spend more time with me.

Today was the first day in weeks I've been able to work on this project, and with the deadline coming, I'm surely going to miss it. I do have today and a few days ahead to wrap up this latest update, so it will be soon, just not as soon as I had hoped.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Hey everyone,

So I won't be able to upload today because my girl will be getting home very soon. But, I was able to do everything I needed today to get it ready for upload tomorrow including a few edits to some images and a lot of sorting through coding errors etc.

I need to do one full play through tomorrow before I upload it, then I will be updating the OP with the new download links.

Also, just fyi, I am going to remove all the old images in this version as I plan to replace them all, even the old game iray ones in Day 5. The reason is because I enlarged Angels tits to G cups and the old Iray day 5 renders still had her with double D's.

I just want everything to line up, and if someone downloads this new version and see's all the old renders they'd be like wtf is this.

I did leave the old text for ease of updating and not having to constantly insert the old text/code. It will save me some time.

I hope to have the new updated day 1 version uploaded and the OP updated by this time tomorrow.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
The fact that there is still a group of us invested in this game and people following and interacting on this thread after all this time of nothingness, speaks volumes to the quality of your work. We are all patient, because we know, it will be worth it.
Waiting for our beloved Angel to get into trouble:
Lots of love. SAFFID

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
The fact that there is still a group of us invested in this game and people following and interacting on this thread after all this time of nothingness, speaks volumes to the quality of your work. We are all patient, because we know, it will be worth it.
Waiting for our beloved Angel to get into trouble:
Lots of love. SAFFID
Thank you for your kind words. As far as quality of work, there are still some touch ups, lighting and more background edits that are still required, but due to the time and privacy issues I have, the quality has suffered in some areas as a result.

I figured I can fix those with a HotFix rather than delaying the update any longer than it already has.

As far as how long its been, I do apologize and hope that this new update and the soon to come updates will pay dividends for that.

I've always believed in this project and even though life changes all the time, I always knew I'd be back at it as this is a project of passion and it will be completed.

As a side note: I might even continue my work after this project has been completed, however the main difference would be that I would need some compensation for the time spent. So I feel like I'll have my craft down well by the time I'm finished with this project..

This prjoct is the F95 Zone Taboo version, but if I were to continue after this for a compensation version of Angel, then I'd have to button things up and go more main stream vanilla style (no taboo) and would need to pass for Patreon and Steam guidelines.

Of course there might still be that one guy that creates a special F95 Mod for the new ones ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrPloppy

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Thank you for your kind words. As far as quality of work, there are still some touch ups, lighting and more background edits that are still required, but due to the time and privacy issues I have, the quality has suffered in some areas as a result.

I figured I can fix those with a HotFix rather than delaying the update any longer than it already has.

As far as how long its been, I do apologize and hope that this new update and the soon to come updates will pay dividends for that.

I've always believed in this project and even though life changes all the time, I always knew I'd be back at it as this is a project of passion and it will be completed.

As a side note: I might even continue my work after this project has been completed, however the main difference would be that I would need some compensation for the time spent. So I feel like I'll have my craft down well by the time I'm finished with this project..

This prjoct is the F95 Zone Taboo version, but if I were to continue after this for a compensation version of Angel, then I'd have to button things up and go more main stream vanilla style (no taboo) and would need to pass for Patreon and Steam guidelines.

Of course there might still be that one guy that creates a special F95 Mod for the new ones ;)
Thank you for the continued replies on this thread. Rarely do we experience a creator who engages with his/her audience as much as you do. And it is delightful. We all appreciate it.
Just to clarify: once you have an update to the game and it's uploaded, this game thread and perhaps your patreon will go from inactive/abandoned to becoming active, right? The reason why I ask is: it sounded as if you wanted to finish this entire project before receiving any kind of compensation. But you dont need to. You can gradually develop this project WITH continual compensation. We are all here for it. Just allow us to support it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am thrilled that you are coming out with a new update and version. I love Angel and I love where you are taking her story. I wish there was an option to make her tits smaller, much smaller. Some of us really like the "girl" look as opposed to the full-figure woman look. Just my opinion. But, I love this story and I love Angel, she is a real cutie, and I am a CutieLvr.

Reactions: ifss
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes