VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I wish you good luck with your game, I hope you can create your dream game.
In the first version, you stated that you would follow the rules of Patreon and said that there would be no shota characters.
now you say you're going to break the Patreon rules, so will there be shota characters in the game?
I didnt even know what that term meant until this post. I don't plan on having any shota characters in the game, however there may be a character or two that may seem like it and may give off that kind of vibe, but it wasn't speficially planned.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I started a new game and loved it from the get-go. You are doing a superb job and please, pay no mind to the hecklers. There are strong hints of incest in your game, so why not just go for it? Father, brothers, and even Mom if she is still alive (Mom was a money-hungry perv anyway, so......). You have included mild bestiality, so why not just go full bestiality?
I'm sure that the first dog actually shot some of his cum into her mouth (visible), but, nothing was mentioned about that. It's kind of hard to watch our poor innocent Angel get corrupted. She is so sweet-looking, but, let's just look at her as an actress and she's just playing a role. She is doing a stellar performance. Let's get her as nasty and corrupted as you want dev, we will be there along for the ride.

On a technical note. Is it possible to fade the text box? I know you can hide the text box, but, then you also hide the words. Thanks.

My bad, I think the Mom part was from a different game, but, if there is a Mom, well, you know..........
I do plan of going full on in all those areas. Ill go back and mention her thoughts of the taste of the "gooey liquid" as Angel called it.

I think fading the opacity of the text box is in the options.

Thank you for your input, it has been well received.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
why not immediately take subscribestar and forget about patreon? anyone who writes a complaint and everyone will block you, or when you have a lot of donators they will check

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
I do plan of going full on in all those areas. Ill go back and mention her thoughts of the taste of the "gooey liquid" as Angel called it.

I think fading the opacity of the text box is in the options.

Thank you for your input, it has been well received.
I have not checked out the game yet but I hear there's some action with a dog and now I'm interested. I hope you mean it when you say you're going full on with that.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
It's a rework, you have to start over, and there's new stuff. I haven't seen a missing pic since I restarted.
Well I for one never played this VN before so I started a new game and had a whole bunch of pictures missing right after she gets the choice to forgive or stay angry at her father in her bedroom. I counted no less than 20 missing pictures until I got fed up and closed it as it was pointless to read the text and not see the pictures.. Anyway, I'll check it again in 6 months. Good story and nice renders so this one is worth coming back for later..

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well I for one never played this VN before so I started a new game and had a whole bunch of pictures missing right after she gets the choice to forgive or stay angry at her father in her bedroom. I counted no less than 20 missing pictures until I got fed up and closed it as it was pointless to read the text and not see the pictures.. Anyway, I'll check it again in 6 months. Good story and nice renders so this one is worth coming back for later..
Right, check my last couple of posts, it should clear up everything for you.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Even though the new renders are of somewhat better quality and new stuff had been added, there're also images that were excluded from the new version. (And I am not talking about the missing images from one point to the end - I got that.) I even like some of the older renders much better - they look crispier and in a way more erotic. Please don't rush and include more angles in the new version as well. Your approach to the "rework" is pretty weird, so be careful not to make a complete mess from your game and chase people away. And a personal opinion - the boobs are too big and hanging and looking cartoonish - not sure what your intend was there.

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Even though the new renders are of somewhat better quality and new stuff had been added, there're also images that were excluded from the new version. (And I am not talking about the missing images from one point to the end - I got that.) I even like some of the older renders much better - they look crispier and in a way more erotic. Please don't rush and include more angles in the new version as well. Your approach to the "rework" is pretty weird, so be careful not to make a complete mess from your game and chase people away. And a personal opinion - the boobs are too big and hanging and looking cartoonish - not sure what your intend was there.
There are girls/women like that and "hanging" (= not silicones) adds to realism.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I've released a HotFix version to address the issues with 0.6.1 where there are no images past day 2 (because I have not reworked day 2 and on yet). The hot fix version is 0.6.2 and is available now for download here:

DOWNLOAD 0.6.2 HotFix for Windows/Linux - MEGA
DOWNLOAD 0.6.2 HotFix for Mac - MEGA

Keep in mind, if you already know about no day 2 images and don't care about it, then this version you can skip until the next update... all this hot fix does is end the game after day 1 and fix some grammar errors.

The OP is currently updated with the 0.6.2 hotfix version.

I am currently working on another update for Day 1, changing the script quite a bit to make it fit the story and Angel's character better. There will not be any new renders in this next update, just script changes. The next version (0.6.3) for day 1 I hope to have released within a week or so.

Edit: Theres a good chance now that I may include new renders after I've gone back through and made some script changes. There's been some good suggestions too.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes