VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
There's no set schedule. The dev works on the game as they have free time. Likely to be months before the next release.
This re-work version of the game looks really good, so I was hoping the developer would be able to to do maybe one update in two months or so (which seems to be normal for many games, unless there are a lot of animations).

But I guess, we all have to wait for the next version of this Masterpiece whenever it is ready.

Thank you for your great work - DigiurgeCreations

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

I haven't had much time at all to work on this project, but I did finally get a good day to work on it today.

So far in Day 2 I have made it up to the point where she arrives at school and talks to the security guard, the two bullies, she meets her new friend and goes to the vice principals office.

Next I'll be working on her experience in Mr. Wilson's math class, Science class, and her first Lunch scene.

I hope to have Day 2 finished sometime early next year. Til then, happy holidays!

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
Dev Update:

I haven't had much time at all to work on this project, but I did finally get a good day to work on it today.

So far in Day 2 I have made it up to the point where she arrives at school and talks to the security guard, the two bullies, she meets her new friend and goes to the vice principals office.

Next I'll be working on her experience in Mr. Wilson's math class, Science class, and her first Lunch scene.

I hope to have Day 2 finished sometime early next year. Til then, happy holidays!
Good luck ! I believe in u

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dev Update:

Excellent renders, good luck, and happy holidays, stay strong and safe. Hope to see you next year and soon.

Moorawr1

Aug 15, 2022
Dev Update:

I absolutely loved the teacher groping and manipulative scenes! Thanks for your effort.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

I hope everyone had a good Thanks Giving ate good. I was able to find some time this last week to keep things moving along for Day 2. I've included some sneak peaks to show the progress.

I'll be working on the next few scenes next: VP and Mr. Wilson confrontation, Angel goes to Science class, and Lunch period. Any ideas for additions or things you wish were in the first game are welcome.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Dev Update:

I hope everyone had a good Thanks Giving ate good. I was able to find some time this last week to keep things moving along for Day 2. I've included some sneak peaks to show the progress.

I'll be working on the next few scenes next: VP and Mr. Wilson confrontation, Angel goes to Science class, and Lunch period. Any ideas for additions or things you wish were in the first game are welcome.
A more dominant lesbian character taking an interest in her maybe, change up from guys, older woman maybe? I'm just looking forward to seeing what we get though, hope people can dream up better ideas than me too!! lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
Dev Update:

you could go the one route she needs a job and money and gets one at either a clothes shop or a cafe owned by a wealthy guy who owns multiple businesses like a strip club where she'll get a job offer in the future or have it where the teachers at her school devise a plan to get her in a secrete dentition room for misbehaving and put her through bdsm punishments just spit ballin ideas if you dont like them just ignore it

lemaro

May 11, 2021
love how we're all pushing for our very own fetishes hehe
for me, Id love to see her leading guys on more (as opposed to humiliations, blackmails, etc)
I find it hot when the FMC is intentionally teasing guys, especially those that seem less perverted or more innocent than her

using the cafe example, itd be interesting to see for example an option where instead of being punished, she notices other waitresses are getting more tips because of their lude behaviour so she follows suit but goes extra (e.g. intentionally bending over, pretending to ignore/accepting the fact that she's showing her nipples etc). Not letting them grope her though as that enters territory of rape imo.

If we're talking about the school scene, you can extend this there where instead of "more tips" it'd be higher grade. Like she notices other girls that are showing cleavage gets better grades so she considers it too (and again, goes beyond).

But anyway, that's just an idea, feel free to ignore too but if it is mildly interesting happy to talk more

Reactions: HikBenAkk

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
love how we're all pushing for our very own fetishes hehe [...]
Indeed... :sneaky:

[...] for me, Id love to see her leading guys on more (as opposed to humiliations, blackmails, etc)
I find it hot when the FMC is intentionally teasing guys, especially those that seem less perverted or more innocent than her

using the cafe example, itd be interesting to see for example an option where instead of being punished, she notices other waitresses are getting more tips because of their lude behaviour so she follows suit but goes extra (e.g. intentionally bending over, pretending to ignore/accepting the fact that she's showing her nipples etc). Not letting them grope her though as that enters territory of rape imo.

If we're talking about the school scene, you can extend this there where instead of "more tips" it'd be higher grade. Like she notices other girls that are showing cleavage gets better grades so she considers it too (and again, goes beyond).

But anyway, that's just an idea, feel free to ignore too but if it is mildly interesting happy to talk more
I like your ideas here. Just Angel has to be corrupted enough (reach a "decent" level of corruption in her behavior) to eventually make it believable she can grow the desire to herself corrupt other people.

Reactions: lemaro

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Indeed... :sneaky:

I like your ideas here. Just Angel has to be corrupted enough (reach a "decent" level of corruption in her behavior) to eventually make it believable she can grow the desire to herself corrupt other people.
Good shout about reaching a decent corruption - that's very important. Most FMC, corruption games fail to realise this so it ends up feeling rushed. Others instead take TOO long...

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
hey dev if you have the time id check out. project sage, and lustful instincts, both games have a female main character that gets corrupted but got abandoned, too look at what they did with scenes, and not do what they did too make there games flop

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes